Part title

"You know, you can eat it in front of me. I don't bite." Reth laughed. His voice was strong, with that laugh he showed teeth. Straight white teeth and the occasional fangs. Luna licked her own teeth, feeling the fangs slowly come down and venom run down them.

"Your gesture is nice, honestly but I can't eat in front of people I'm not comfortable with. No offence." She said sheepishly. He shook his head respecting her choice. If Reth was always like this I would like him more. The thought of Reth, and his entire family trying so hard for her warmed her heart. Despite them not liking her, they were trying.

"That day- when Hector killed your intimate friend Hayes-" he drifted off expecting her to yell at him and scream about how it wasn't an accident. But she didn't. It confused him. "Please Reth. It's early on a Monday morning, and I'm only just accepting it. I'm only just accepting your family because of it. I understand that it's Hector's job because Hayes was an angel. And that's okay." She stepped out of the car with her muffin and hot chocolate, everyone was already inside because even in a car she still would have being late.

Reth watched her walk out of the car. Out of his grip. They needed to talk about it sometime. It was the way forward. He watched her walk into the school with her muffin and hot chocolate and he stared at the steering wheel. He yelled and smacked the wheel with the palm of his hand. His eyes slowly turned to black and his nails magnified to claws. The entire inside of the car went black, she hadn't seen this side of him. No one had.