Part title

"Wake up it's Monday morning and your on TFM radio with Kali Hall." Announced the radio alarm. Trying to turn it off, Luna's pale hand kept smacking random parts of the drawer trying to hit the alarm clock.

"Shit, shit, shit, I'm late!" She yelled in a weary voice. Rushing, she sprinted to the bathroom and brushed her teeth with a purple toothbrush. Washing her face after, she blinked three times to get the soap out of her eyes.

Running around trying to find new clothes and clean socks, she stepped on the cat's tail. Hissing, it started to gawk with its fangs out. Picking up the cat she started stroking his head. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to. I'm just rushing and I'm sorry baby." She said in a baby voice stroking in the middle of his ears.

Pulling on a yellow adidas tee shirt which had the word adidas and the logo in multicolour. Luna started jumping in her black jeans and stuffing her bag with what she thought sufficed as a PE kit. Crawling into her grey shine hoody, she grabbed her bag off the bed and darted downstairs.

It was twenty to nine and she was going to be late. She had accepted that now. She'd need a miracle to be there on time. Eating some cornflakes, Luna drank some fresh orange that had being left in the fridge. She really needed to go shopping.

She heard a car beep outside and multiple cars pulling up and the wind beating up the house. It was a cold day with a cold wind but the sun was out and luckily it hasn't snowed yet. Another beep of the same car horn honked again. Feeding Jaspar, she dragged the keys off of the kitchen counter and jogged to the door.

Not paying much attention, Luna fumbled with the keys trying to put the right one in the keyhole to lock it. After locking it she turned around and there was four cars. One was a black Mercedes Benz that seemed very large and long. Another was a red Audi which also seemed big and comfortable. There was a big black jeep and a silver Jaguar.

Reth was stood outside the red Audi. His arms crossed, in his black Adidas hoody with the matching track suit bottoms. He had on black trainers and his black hair was combed so he could see what was in front of him.

The jeep had the windows rolled down, in there sat Hector, Luca, Winter, Autumn and the eldest, Bradley, was driving. The black Mercedes Benz also had the windows down revealing Farrah Blake and Lillian Blake. And stood outside the silver jaguar was Lewis Blake and Hale Blake was inside.

"If you don't get to school on time you're excluded, again. You know that right?" Smiled Reth with some sick satisfactory in his eyes. The jeep pulled off the kerb and starting bombing it at like seventy down the road, the black Mercedes wasn't long behind it until it was just Reth and Lewis stood outside their cars.

"Go Lewis," Reth said in a weird way. It was anger with concern. Lewis nodded and stepped back into his car driving off also. Luna looked at Reth uneasy. "Is this your family's way of trying to get me not to hate you?" Reth smiled slightly and nodded. "Come on, you're going to be late. I got you hot chocolate and a blueberry muffin. I hope you like those." She nodded and walked toward the car.