Part title

First lesson wasn't really much. A few stares and questions about how Hayes really died. It didn't upset her anymore. I don't think anything does.

Luna sat there playing with her pen. Completely zoning out of the lesson. Her mind was other places. Like hell. The memory of her sacrificing her soul to Hades played in her head repeatedly. How she held a dead Hayes in her arms and screamed until she lost her voice for an entire month.

"Luna, board." Pointed Mr Wren. There was a mathematical equation on the board, an equation she didn't know how to solve. Luna stood up from the back and wandered like a lost puppy to the board where Amelia Tyler stood.

Amelia Tyler was an orange haired girl with green eyes and a warming smile. She could also be heartless and selfish and she did everything to get her own way. She was quite a popular girl and all of the boys seemed to love her.

She was wearing a flowing red dress that reached the top of her knees and white dolly shoes with a small bow on them. Her skin was olive and she had long fingernails that could probably claw people's eyes out. She wasn't carrying her black bag with her like she normally did and she didn't speak to Luna. Not anymore.

"Nine, the answers nine." Amelia whispered. As she was turning back around to go to her seat Luna wrote nine of the board and sped walked to her seat putting her head down on the desk and breathing heavily. Hell she could do, dealing with the death of her boyfriend she could do, but nothing seemed to compared to the absolute and metaphorical place of hell on earth: secondary school.