Part title

Please come back to ours. You really have to trust us Moon. X -Hale

My friends call me Moon. Your family tries to kill no matter how hard I try. So no sorry X -Luna

Luca will be in charge of Hector, he can take him. Me and Lewis are in charge of Reth. X -Hale

And what about the others? Like the eldest one or Farrah? What about your mother? Who's on them Hale? Not everyone can protect me. I'm not coming X -Luna

Please. - Hale

Fine. But I'm only coming if you have strawberries and blue berries. I'm really hungry and I have no food in my house. -Luna

Thank you X -Hale

Luna threw her phone at the other end of the room. Selecting it with gravitational power, she stopped it from hitting the wall. She was flicking through old books that her mother used to use. Old charm books, potions, herbs, spells. She could do them but it was training and focus she lacked, not power.

Everything about Luna Truscott Hunt, she had learned herself, how to control the Kanima, how to camouflage into her surroundings, of course she learned the hard way, and so had Paris. Luna still didn't know what was going on with her eyes. She didn't know they could go different colours and something was wrong with her.

The girl couldn't fight; not well. She did martial arts all the way through secondary school and when she lost Hayes everything about her became lost. She fought with Paris everyday and she even hit his girlfriend at one point. She stopped going to school, she stopped eating and sleeping. She would sit there and think about how she would survive and then she went void.

Luna remembered the three months like it was yesterday. Void Luna did bad things. Void Luna had no emotions, no fear, no love, no sadness. She went off impulse. To make the world a better place. She attempted to kill Paris three times; his girlfriend twice. Until she looked in the mirror and saw what had became of herself staring back. Mad eyes, sharp teeth claws and books. She scared herself, and because of that she made peace with the demons that hid inside her head.

Luna Truscott Hunt had no idea how to control her body, it was untrained, untamed and it acted off complete impulse.