Part title

"Ah Luna, you can sit by the door next to Reth." Announced a teacher. It was her old form. Miss Laverick. She was a ginger teacher with curly hair and green eyes. Her eyebrows were faint and she had brown freckles on her face. Her lips were small and pink and she was wearing a black dress. All the boys loved her because they liked staring at her whilst they worked.

"I can't. Miss, I need to be transferred out of this form." She stated and Reth stood up as though he was about to say something. "Luna you will do as I say and I say sit next to him." She demanded but Luna made her way to the door. Reth had took Hayes position in this form. She couldn't be here.

"Miss I don't want to sit next to a year twelve when I'm in year eleven. I can't sit next to Reth Blake." Luna said through gritted teeth. Slowly getting closer to the door, Miss Laverick blocked the doorway. "Why can't you sit next to him Luna?" Luna glanced and Reth Blake who was smiling smugly at her.

"Because he has a restricting order against me. That's why I have this asbo on my ankle. It's the restraining order. If I get any closer to him it will go off." She pulled her right leg on the table and pulled up her jogger bottom. There on her pale skin was bruises and a grey asbo. Everyone stared. Forcedly she pulled her trouser leg back down.

"Prove it Miss Truscott Hunt." Demanded Miss Laverick and pointed toward him. Luna took in a deep breath. Reth Blake, still smiling at her, satisfied. He had that sickening look in his eyes. His bright blue eyes. The look that said come on come over here and prove them wrong.

As she made her way back through the tables and chairs, the years seven to twelves looked at her. She got close to Blake until she was stood right next to him. The asbo let out continuous shrieks like a siren alarm. Until a voice echoed. "Step away from Reth Blake. Take ten steps from Reth Blake. The police will be notified." Reth smiled and Luna was sulking. "I need to be put in another form." She shouted over the squeak and the teacher sent her out into the corridor.