Part title

"Are you okay?" Asked Amelia. She was holding an ice pack to Luna's head and wiping away old blood from her face. "What happened?" Asked Luna confused. "Why am I in A and E?" She gurgled. She started ripping off bandages off of her arms and legs, off of her stomach. Red claw marks and red blood oozed from her stomach and arms.

"Well that isn't right." Laughed Moon. It hurt to laugh. It hurt to walk but she had to. "Why am I here? What happened 'Melia?" She was getting aggravated. "Why are you even here?" She asked again.

"I'm here because I saw the whole thing. Reth Blake, Lillian Blake, Hector, Luca, Autumn and Winter. Hale, the little girl. Even Lewis is here." Whispered Amelia. Her stomach didn't feel too good. "Is Paris?" She nodded. "So what happened?!" Quizzed Luna.

"You were running. You were running with me. We ran past Lilly and Farrah, and you saw something. You said it had grey wings and a grey halo. You said it was impaling someone with claws. I was telling you that you were mad because angels didn't do that but I was wrong. We ran over and diverted from the track but when we got there no one was impaled. It started impaling you. It was gouging its claws into you and it almost sliced your stomach up." Amelia carried on rambling and Luna frowned. "Icarus doesn't have claws." She mumbled.

"What? Anyway your kidney is a bit scarred but I don't understand how you'll explain to the doctors. But, it was clawing you and I was trying to get Farrah and Lilly to come over but they wouldn't and then I begged you to scream. You did. It was your last breath. Reth, Hale and Lewis Blake showed up and they started fighting with it. No one saw it. Farrah made up that you got mauled by a bear. Everyone seemed to believe it." Amelia was still talking and Luna held up her hand to her lips and high fived her mouth shut.

Clutching her stomach, Luna looked down at her legs and arms, they had claws in every place possible but she had no blood on her new trainers. Just all over her vest top and leggings.

Opening the door, Hale stood up and Reth looked up. Like he was given hope. "Madam, you can't leave yet. We need to run tests and do an operation on your kidney." Advised a doctor that was coming toward her. He had on one of those large white lab coats that droop to the knees with straight black trousers.

"I got mauled by a bear, I'm not dead." She hissed sarcastically. Paris barged through the doors in a mass hysteria with his girlfriend Alison. He ran toward Luna arms out. "I wouldn't hug me if I were you, you don't want blood all over that freshly cleaned sherif uniform." She giggled.

"I don't care about the freaking uniform." He laughed and wrapped her in a hug, kissing her on her forehead and wiping the hair from her two tonal eyes. He pulled her closer, embracing her presence. Alison joined in after and when Paris had decided to let her go he turned to the Blakes.

"Keep my little sister out of your shit. I don't want her apart of it. Mauled by a bear my ass, you think I'm that dumb?" He called to Reth and the others. Luca was about to swing for him and so was Hale. "Paris. Manners-" "no Luna. They've took it too far." He yelled and Reth stood up.

"Mr Slater," he tried to speak but Paris was angry. "No Blake. One step too far," "they're training me. All of them. So I can go without getting hurt. They looked after me. Honestly if it wasn't for them I would have died. And Amelia would have too." Luna looked to Amelia and she nodded.

"Fine. But if you mess up one more time I swear." He said and he started talking to Alison. "Go, I'll catch up with you. I promise." Smiled Luna. Slater nodded firmly and dragged Alison by her left hand.

"Luna, buddy I-" "save it Hale. Honestly I'm fine." She looked at them all. They all looked concerned for her. "Since when does Icarus have claws?" She asked in to the wide open. "What?" Asked Reth confused. Lewis moved toward Luca and Hector toward Hale.

"She is still a bit loopy."