Part title

Moon rang the doorbell politely. She waited, tapping her foot in time with her favourite song to keep a steady beat. Humming loudly, the door opened with a irritating squeak.

There stood a little girl. Felin Blake. Orange flowing hair and those same brown eyes. Her face beamed as she saw her new friend Luna. She was wearing a small white dress which outlined the skin pigments on her body, discoloured and mismatched.

Autumn Blake stood behind her in a brown coat, brown jeans and brown boots. He too had orange hair which was down today, and warm brown eyes. He looked up at Luna with his hand placed on his little sister's head. They look so alike. None of the Blakes look alike. They don't even look like they all came from the same mother. Lyla isn't ginger. Hades definitely isn't ginger.

"Good your here. Will you play dolls with me now?" Asked Felin, happy. Luna nodded and smiled but she just stood there not moving. "Felin you go set up your dolls and Luna will come play with you. I just need to speak with her first okay?" Said Autumn innocently and Felin ran off into a room singing a nursery rhyme.

"You don't even ask her about her skin, okay? You don't upset her and you don't make her cry. You definitely don't run out on her like you did last time. That really upset her. Okay?" Autumn threatened in a non innocent way. It's funny how even seasons can change. But Autumn looked like he was hurt. "Felin, Felin, is the only thing I have Luna. That's why we look so alike, almost the same. You know Winter and I aren't originally part of this family. You have your intelligence going for you. You've probably figured out by now we're adopted. As most of the family are. But Felin, she likes you. And she doesn't like anyone. So please. Be nice to her."

Luna stood there taking it all in. She never really spoke to Autumn or Winter, she wasn't particularly close to their little sister Felin either. "I promise Autumn. I won't hurt her." He nodded his thank you and invited Luna in. He pointed to a room which Felin was playing in. "They won't be done for another half hour, they're training." He said and disappeared outside with the rest of them.