Part title

Boys and girl from all years started huddling round a certain area. People running from end of the school to another yelling "fight, fight, fight." In an encouraging voice. Following the crowds, Luna pushed through the year sevens and year twelves, and all the other years in between.

There, in the centre of the crowd was Colton Tate and the smallest boy Blake, Hale. Amelia, a girl with no strength at all, tried to pull Colton off but struggled due to his strength. Colton was blonde haired, blue eyed, straight teeth and muscular. He was the captain of the football team and he was also popular like his girlfriend, Amelia Tyler.

Colton had someone hold his North face coat until he finished with Hale. Repeatedly punching him in the face and nose, busting both his nose and lip making it bleed. Hale tried to get up but he didn't seem to have much strength. All of the energy was taken out of him until he threw a punch at Colton and scored one beneath his eye.

You have got to be kidding me. Yeah, definitely going to regret this. Finally reaching the inside circle. Luna looked at Andy Hemmings and Brian Taylor. "What happened?" She asked curious as to why one of her distant friends was beating up the brother of her rival. "He made a remark about his dad." Replied Brian eating his strawberry jelly.

That was all Luna needed to act. A reason to intervene. By this time, Hale was bleeding in places, more than one and Colton was growling. "Colton." She repeated constantly trying to help Amelia pull him off. "Colton!" She shouted again making everyone silent. The year twelve boy kept hitting the year eleven until he was losing his consciousness.

"COLTON!" She screamed and and it echoed through the outdoor air. Into the school and people could hear the scream from every direction. Like it was ultrasonic. Amelia, Colton, Brian and Andy all stared at her. A scream they had all heard. A scream that they all knew was supernatural. A scream that made him stop hitting the young boy and made him glare down at the blood on his hands.

"Take him to the toilets. The disabled ones. Clean him up." She told Amelia and she nodded smiling, whispering a small thank you, knowing Luna could hear it. Amelia hoisted up her boyfriend and she started saying soothing words to calm him down telling him it was going to be okay and that he wouldn't get excluded for it because Luna would find a way out of it.

"Andy, Brian, go find the Blakes. Autumn, Winter and Lilly. Find those exact Blakes." She asked and they nodded. She knew Autumn would think about it rationally and think of the best possible outcome. She knew that Winter would have rage and anger to alert the other Blakes. And she really liked how Lilly was always nice to her.