Part title

"Hey gorgeous. You obviously just can't get enough of me." Laughed Hector as he walked in. He was sweating and his orange red like eyes stared holes into hers. He was topless, as was all of the boys, each and every one of them toned with abdominal muscle.

She did not back down. Her eyes were red, indicating fear but she didn't swoon. Her eyes didn't go searching for a new place to look and she wasn't distracted by their beautiful bodies. There was one boy she'd heard of but didn't know. The eldest.

"I obviously can't get enough of you, you brighten up my world sunshine." Her tone was very informal and sarcastic. Reth smirked slightly and wiped his nose with his wrist trying to hide his smile.

"Your eyes," pointed out Lewis and Reth's head snapped toward him. His smirk disappeared and he looked as though he was prepared to have a couple of rounds with his brother. "Your eyes aren't supposed to be red. Lillian said they were blue and purple." He carried on dismissing Rethica's death stare.

A white haired girl stepped forth behind the topless boys. Her eyes were grey and her lips were blue. She was small and she was wearing a black thermal with black leggings, her skin seemed almost transparent. Lillian Blake.

"Her eyes are blue and-" she got cut off. "Red, they're red Lilly." Carried on the eldest. He gave her a look that made her feel uneasy. "Well that's not right." Lillian said in a surprised high tone.

"She's scared. Frightened, of Rethica and Lewis mostly but of all of us in general." Echoed Felin. She stopped playing with her dolls and stood with the rest of her family whilst Luna sat at the other end, feeling attacked by fear and nausea.