Part title

"She's not here." Echoed Lewis into the darkness of the outside. Lampposts flickering on and off due to the amount of voltage and frequencies he was letting off. Crickets chirped in the night. Most of his family groaned in an annoyed tone.

"She's smart." Lewis called to his mother, Lyla, who was pacing back and fourth the littered street. Passing brick walls and small rose hedges. "And how do you know she's smart? Because she healed you with band aids and salt? No Lewis. No girl can be that smart. Especially one like her. One who's-"

"One who's smarter than you mother?" Reth looked at his outraged mother. Pinned up black hair and pale skin. Crystal blue eyes and pink lips. No wrinkles anywhere on her skin. A black blazer and skirt accompanied by a white shirt, black tights and heels.

"That girl. Is my friend mom. You said we were trying to train her, not stalk her and scare the living hell outta her." Reassured Hale. He was playing with his black shoes under false lamppost light. None of them ever stood up to Lyla Blake. She was the leader. But she had to admit, she may of being out smarted.

"Fine, if I cannot get through to her, then you all see if you can. You know Farrah, Bradley, Hector and Luca will be joining on Monday as is Lewis. But Hale. She is your responsibility. She is in your year." Hale's face dropped and the colour drained out from his face as he stuck his hands in his pockets.

"She's not your responsibility bro, she's mine. After all she is bound to me, not you, lift that weight off of your shoulders." Mumbled Rethica Blake to his younger brother patting him on the back. Hale smiled in response and let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh and Rethica." Called his mother as she was disappearing into the darkness. "Go to the sheriff's office tomorrow. I want that antisocial behaviour order off her ankle."