Part title

Luna was rushing around as fast as she could. Having a broken arm and leg didn't really do much. Especially when she was in these situations. She grabbed a bucket from the back garden and filled in with lukewarm water. She took a cloth from the sink and stuffed salt and vinegar in the pockets of her tracksuit bottoms.

Lewis was yelling in pain. More frequently then before. When she walked back into the room, he had bled out all over the couch and on the floor. His clothes were a mess because he was wearing a white tee shirt which was slowly turning a pretty pink.

"I'm going to regret this so much." She huffed to herself. Staring down at her purple pot, she broke it off by smacking it off the windowsill. Collapsing, the coloured mod rock fell to the ground in shattered pieces. Still screaming with pain, Lewis looked over to Luna. She was staring at her right arm, it had fully healed, it had healed within the first three days of her having it on but she kept it there to feel human.

Luna examined her small pinky finger. How it had green scales all around it and how the scales curved down her hand and into her mid wrist. Then they vanished. But the scales on her finger were always there. She passed it off as a tattoo but Paris knew that's not what it really was.

She flung out her hand and concentrated hard. Her long human nails which were painted black, transformed into sharp, black claws and she winced at the sight. "Yup, definitely going to regret this." She winced again and slashed the boy's neck with her claws.

Lewis stopped yelling. His screams died down into a low hush until he finally spoke to her. "Kanima, you're a Kanima." He asked more than stated the obvious. He was now paralysed from the neck down by her toxins that were released from her claws.

"I'm something. A Kanima is only part of it. I have powers I know about and powers I don't. Trust me Lewis, I'm not proud of it. This would be a lot easier if you would shut up. I don't like this. I'm helping you because I have to. Not because I want to." She glared at his emerald green eyes and his spiked blonde hair. His pointy like ears and his bushy blonde eyebrows.

Lewis had long eyelashes and a small nose, his cheeks had no colour in them and his lips were a floral pink. Closing her hand into a fist, the claws disappeared and her black human nails returned. She didn't say much after that. "You're right, you are helping me because you have to, but you didn't have to paralyse me and stop my pain, you did that because you wanted to help." After that Lewis had fell asleep and she worked on his paralysed body.

Cutting the tee shirt, she attended the wound delicately. Dabbing it with the cloth and rinsing it in the water. She applied salt and vinegar into the wound to sterilise it because she had no antiseptic and after she bandaged him up, knowing he would heal over night.