Part title

"Okay, it's off. Now you can leave." Growled Luna to the Blakes. "Manners." Reminded Paris, elbowing her in the side. Rubbing it defensively, Luna hopped off the table and moved her ankle around clockwise.

Leaving, the Blakes walked in a sassy manner. Farrah banged the door on her way out and then started to argue with Luca. Taking her bag, Luna waited until they had left the building before she did. "Be careful, I don't like them." Whispered Paris. "Yeah, neither do I." She laughed and she walked out of the building.

"You know, you should let my mother speak to you." Croaked a voice from the shadows. She was caught off guard by a boy with green eyes and brown hair. She said hello to him in Spanish, taking the fact that he had lived in Portugal and tried to speak his preferred language.

"Ah you speak Spanish. That's great. You know, not a lot of girls can speak a secondary language." He echoed as he started getting closer. Luca Blake was a mysterious boy. So were all the Blake boys.

"Well ain't you a sight for sore eyes. When Reth said she was pretty I didn't think he meant gorgeous." Echoed another boy who she was unsure of. Luna started to fidget. She began to be uncomfortable with the presence of this new Blake. She was writhing at her wrists making them red. Her Kanima claws came out and soon she started to bleed.

"Stop it Hector!" Yelled Luca Blake, the one who tried to approach her more nicely. "Hector you're making her uncomfortable. Stop it!" He yelled again charging for his sibling. Luna, still scratching, stared at the boy. Memorising his black curly hair and his orange red eyes. Pale skin and he looked like death. He was a scary being.

"I remember you. The eyes." She gasped. Immediately she had the image of the eyes. Making her uncomfortable and her eyes shift. She lost focus and because of that she lost Hayes. He was the reason she lost Hayes. She watched those same eyes kill Hayes. Her only love. Sticking a knife through his body.

Feeling as though she was impaled, it felt as though she was drowning at the same time. Trapped in an illusion of her own memory and imagination. This was what all demons could do, but only some chose to embrace it. Those like Hector Blake.

"Hector!" Luca yelled again trying to hurt him in ways possible but he was still locked with the girl making the black mist come out of his hands and wrapping themselves around her eyes blindfolding her. Torturing her. Luca tried a different approach, he tried snapping Luna out of the trance but it was like trying to move mountains, it seemed impossible.

"I am not afraid of you. I do not like you." She repeated and Luca cocked his head. This was happening in public yet no seemed to be seeing it. "I have you covered," yelled a girl. She was projecting a fake facade of natural surroundings. Lillian Blake. Each and every Blake had their powers, more nicer than others.

"Mother said we had to get to her." He smirked as the girl was losing focus once again. "Not like this brother, not by torturing her." Whispered Luca and Luna blacked out on the street. Unaware that she had lost focus and consciousness.