Part title

Luna woke up with a bandaged wrist and a headache. She was in a room she'd never been in before. It was a small bedroom with dark blue walls and a black out blind. There was electricity rods placed on the floor and a thin layer of glass above.

Crossing her legs on the blue bed, Luna sat. If she tried to get off the bed she would get electrocuted. Who the hell has an electrified bedroom? What the hell am I going to do? Steal all the cookies from the cookie jar? Then she clicked. Lewis was the holder of electricity. He lived off of energy. She was in Lewis's room.

Wrapping herself in his cover, she stared at the blank wall facing her. Listening.

"When I said, attempt to get through to her I seriously hope you didn't take that as torture her Hector! She hates our family as it is, you do not need to make that matter worse!" Yelled who she thought was Lyla Blake.

The door was left open and so was the window, making the audio louder. "You're an asshole Hector." Laughed one boy and it fell to silence. Until a loud noise rattled the house. "If you hurt her in any way again. I will kill you, personally." Growled a boy. She didn't know who it was and she didn't want to stick around to find out.

Standing up on the bed, she glanced at her Kanima scales on her hand. "A Kanima is a reptile. Reptiles can crawl. Crawl without getting electrocuted." She repeated to herself in a whisper. She was barely breathing, scared about electrocution.

Slowly she closed her eyes and pictured herself as a Kanima. The green and orange scales. The ugly yellow, orange like eyes that looked like slits. Claws were her fingers should of been and webbed feet. She could feel herself morphing into the reptile. Luna could taste the paralysis venom around her teeth as it dropped from her claws.

Moving her leg to the windowsill, she crawled down the wall and out through the window. Making her way down the entire house, she stopped at the window. Luna looked in the house; Hector was purposely aggravating Rethica, it looked like Hale was laughing and the rest of the kids were trying to pull the two boys apart. Lyla had her back towards the window but Felin was looking straight at her.

Carefully, without losing balance, Luna raised a long stick like scaly finger to her mouth. Venom dripping down the side of the house and her finger. Indicating a hush sign, she camouflaged into the window. Going noticed by only Felin, the girl jumped off the house and returned to a girl. She ran. And she kept on running until she was half way across the yard and then hopped the fence.