Part title

Walking back to his room, Lewis Blake stepped through the threshold. He was followed by Hector, Luca and Farrah. Turning the electricity rods out, all three stepped in unharmed.

Lewis's eyes glanced to the bed. It was unmade and it was where Luna should have been. "Why do you have slime down your window frame?" Asked Farrah. "No don't touch it!" He shouted but it was too late. Both Hector and Farrah had touched it. Soon they both became paralysed from the neck down.

Luca stared at his troubled brother and his twin sister, struggling on the floor. "Why can't we move?" Asked Farrah in a moody way. "What the hell is that?" Carried on Hector curiously. Luca stepped over his sister and stood more closely to Lewis. "Are you prepared to explain?" He asked gesturing at the two paralysed bodies on the ground. "What, I warned them?" Said Lewis in a high defensive voice. Running his hand through his hair, Lewis Blake made his way back to the door of his room.

"What is it Lewis." Growled Luca in a inhumanly way. Lewis stopped at the doorframe glancing at his brother. "Lewis, how did it get there and what is it?" He growled again through gritted teeth. Sharp fangs were sprouting from his teeth and his eyes were turning close to black. "I can't tell you that," he smiled. He was trying to protect Luna as much as he could, most of the family knew he was hiding something.

Flipping the switch again, the electricity generated underneath the siblings. Luca let out a loud yell as he was electrocuted to the floor. Hector and Farrah couldn't feel it in most parts of their body but Luca yelled in pain.