Chapter 2

"(Y/N)!" 

"Kion?!" You were overjoyed to see him. You both embraced each other, the isolation that was created during these months melted. 

"I've missed you so much." He said, cuddling into your neck. You giggled, "Stop it, you're tickling me." Her pleas was just a start button for him as he started to tickle you even more. You laughed and fell down. 

"Oh you're gonna get it." You smirked and chased him, but he was already ahead of you, running for his life. You leaped and landed right on him, falling on his chest. "What're you doing here?" you asked, not that you weren't happy to see him.

"I came to-" He was cut off by someone calling you. The person who called you was a male that seemed to be about Kion's age, you smiled sheepishly.

 "Stay right here." You whispered to Kion and went up to the male. Kion looked at him in jealously. As he seemed to talk, your cheeks dusted with a pick color. At the end of the conversation, you smiled sweetly and he nuzzled you before leaving.

Jealousy blazed furiously at Kion as he glared at his figure, you walked up to Kion but before he could ask who he was, you said, "Kion come on."

 "Wait where are we going?"

 "You want to meet my parents right?"