Chapter 7

You were currently sipping water from the watering hole. It's been two weeks since your fight with Kion, and you had to say, you were feeling much better.

"Hey (Y/N)! I need your help!" Hearing you name you spun around to see Kieth with one of his sisters, you was merely a new born. 

"I don't know what to do! She won't stop squirming!" Alarmed, you scolded Kieth, "Don't hold her like that!" You pulled her away from him, cradling her gently. 

 "Oh like this?" Kieth gently cradled her and you giggled, "You act like you've never seen a baby before." You slowly leaned in to nuzzle his sister. 

"(Y/-!! Woah?! Who's your kid!?" "What?" you turned around, only to see Ono. "Ono what are you doing here?"

"I think the better question is, who's the father?" You blushed profusely, "This is not!-I mean I'm not-!This is not my child!" You blurted.

Ono raised a brow, "Alright....." 

"W-Well why are you here,Ono?" "Oh right! The Pride Lands need your help! It's being taken over!"

"Ono, unless you've lost your mind, I can't do anything. Can't the Lion Guard do something? I mean, I'm sure Kion has already come up with a plan."

"Actually (Y/N), Kion is the one taking over that Pride Lands." You whipped your head around, "What?!"