Chapter 5

Logan's POV

I looked right in his eyes. They were so... so green. Like emeralds. I shook myself out of my trance and mentally slapped myself.

"I can't do that." he said.

"Sure you can. Your mom can stay in the guest room and you can sleep in Alex's room." I said.

"You haven't even asked your mom." he said, "Besides you already have alot to deal with."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't you go worrying about my health. I'll be fine. We'll just tell my mom whats going on and-"

"No. You can't tell her." he said cutting me off.

"We have to. She won't judge you. Besides she already likes you. She won't mind having you here. And if your worried about her telling anyone, she won't. She isn't like that."

"I don't know..."

"Please, I can't let you go home knowing that there's a man that will hurt you there." I said.

"Why do you care so much?" he asked another tear slipping down his cheek. I wiped it ignoring the stinging feeling.

"Your my friend. Probably even my best friend." I said.

"Okay." he said pulling me into a hug. " Thank you." he whispered.

"I'll go get my mom. We'll talk in here."  he nodded and layed back on my bed. I got up and went to go get my mom. I walked into the kitchen and saw her talking to Isabel while cleaning up. Mom's and their multi-tasking.

"Mom, I have to talk to you." I said. She must've seen the look on my face cause she just nodded and followed me to my room.

She saw Seb, laying on my bed and got a confused expression on her face but it left and turned to me confused. "Do you want to tell her or do you want me to?" I asked him.

"Please." he said his voice barley a whisper. The sound of his voice so sad broke my heart.

"Sit down Mom," I said, "Well I don't know where to start-" I began but she cut me off.

"Your not pregnant are you?" she said her eye traveling to my stomache then back to my eyes."Cause you know what the doc-"

"MOM! I'm not pregnant." she calmed down and looked at the ceiling as if she were thanking God. She probably was.

"Then what is it."

"Seb's dad is abusing him and his mom." I blurted out.

 "Way to put it softly." I heard Seb mutter.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my mom. But she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at Sebastian with tears rolling down her cheeks. Seb looked up and noticed my mom's tears. He frowned and sat up. "Wha- why are you crying?" he asked.

"It just brought up memories." she said.

"Memories?" I said.

"Your stepfather abused Alex and I. You and Isabel were too young to remember. But when he tried to hit you I snapped. I beat him from my anger until he was unconcious. Then I packed up and we left. A few weeks later I found out I was pregnant with Daniel." after she finished her exclimation she broke down.

I just sat there stunned. I bet there were tears streaming down my face. Sebastian was rubbing my mom's back as she bawled. It wasn't until Daniel came running into the room crying, that I snapped out of my state of shock.

"Why you crying bud?" I asked as I wiped tears from my face.

"Everyone is so sad." he said.

"It's okay bud. Lets get you to bed." I said picking him up. I turned to my mom."Can they stay with us a while?" she looked at me then Seb and smiled then nodded. "Go with my mom and get your stuff and your mom." I told Seb. He nodded  and I left the room with Daniel.

I put him in bed and tucked him in then turned on his nightlight. I kissed his forehead then turned to walk out but is little hand grabbed my wrist. I turned to him and he looked so sad.

"What's wrong Danny?"

"Why is everyone so sad?" he asked.

"Because feelings were hurt. But it'll be okay. So don't worry about it. Okay?"

"Okay." he yawned.

"Goodnight kiddo." I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Night Logie."

I walked out of his room and went to mine. I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. About an hour later I heard the door down stairs close. I got up and ran downstairs. When I got there it was only my mom and a bunch of suit cases.

"Where's Sebastian and his mom?" I asked.

She looked up at me and frowned.

"Mom? Wh-whats going on?"

"Sebastian's mom was put in the hospital and his dad has been arrested for attempted murder."

Sebastian's  POV

When got to my house there were police everywhere. I went up to the closest police over by the ambulance.

"What's going on? I live here."

"We got a complaint of domestic voilence." the cop said. My eyes widened and Ms.Hawley gasped. I turned to the door were they were rolling someone out of the house. I realized it was my mom. I ran to her. The paramedic tried to stop me. But Ms.Hawley told them I was her son.

I rode to the hospital with her. My asshole father stabbed her stomache and beat her to the point were she almost died. Ms.Hawley said that she would get our stuff together and take it to her house.

When we got to the hospital she was rushed into the E.R. and I was left to wait. I sat in the waiting room when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked up to find Logan hugging me. She had tears streaming down her face.

"It's gonna be okay."  she whispered. I didn't answer, I just pulled her closer and let myself cry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I know it's a little later than I expected but I got writer's block. But it's up now :)

This chapter is for Mascara. She is the awesomest (did I spell that right?) fan ever. She also has awesome stories. Anyways I wanna thank her for reading this story.

The song of the chapter is Carolyn by Black Veil Brides. I think it fits with the chapter well.

Anywhore (Haha Ray William Johnson, anyone watch him?) I'm going to try and post soon.

Love You :) Sammy X3