Chapter 15

"Everything alright?" Mom asked as I came back into the waiting room.

"Mhm."

"Something's wrong."

"Why do you say that?" I questioned mom.

Before mom could answer, Sebastian came back. I didn't make any eye contact with him and refused to speak to him.

"Mom, we gotta leave," Sebastian told his mom.

"I'll explain later, can we please just go?" he sounded like he was going to cry. Guilt ran all over my body. I felt horrible. I wanted to tell Sebastian he could stay, but I was too mad. He doesn't deserve to be in her life after all he's done to her. And I will break the news to Logan when she wakes up.

I hope Logan won't be mad. But she will get used to him not being around.

"Alright," his mom got up. "We'll be back soon."

I hope not.

"Okay," mom smiled at her.

Mom, dont smile at the enemy's mom.

Sebastian's POV

I walked back to the waiting room slowly. I guess Isabel is right. I should never have done that to Logan, and I really do feel bad about it.

She could be dead right now. Just died this second.

I got to the waiting room, and saw a pissed Isabel. I told my mom we had to leave, and so we did.

"Can I see Logan one last time?" I begged mom.

"One last time? Hun, why did we leave?"

"Isabel wants us out of their house."

"Why?" mom sounded shocked.

"Because I picked on Logan for years and caused her to be in a lot of misery," I explained.

"Sebastian, I didn't raise you like that. We will leave, but you have to apologize to Logan once she's awake."

"Sounds fair."

We went to the elevator, and went to Logan's floor. Once we got there, I quickly went to logans room. I saw her still not moving and in her coma. She looked peaceful, and sick. She was pale, and very skinny.

"Goodbye," I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek softly. I squeezed her hand one last time, then left for good.

My muscles ached. I could hardly move. My eyes were heavy, and hard to open. My head was pounding in pain, and I felt dizzy.

I looked around and saw I was at the hospital. Why was I here?

I closed my eyes again, and just forget about the world. For now at least.

I was in a deep sleep before I even knew it.

Isabel's perspective

"Isabel, dear, do you know where Sebastian and his mother are?" mom asked me, sounding a little worried.

"Nope."

"It's been three hours. Maybe I should call."

"I bet they're fine," I rolled my eyes.

"Mommy, I miss Logan," Daniel hugged mom.

"I miss her, too."

"Where is she?" he questioned mom.

"On vacation."

"When will she be back?"

"Hopefully soon," mom sighed.

I want my big sister back. I want to tell her how I told Sebastian to leave and never come back.

I hated him. So much.

Days past. Same old, same old.

They think Logan should wake up soon.

Sebastian is still gone. They won't answer moms calls, which is good.

Today, we are going home. We are going to visit Logan a lot, but we aren't going to stay at the hospital 24/7.

We're losing hope. All of us are. I've made a goodbye speech for my sister already. I was crying the whole time I wrote it.

I was watching over my sister right now. I was smiling, but there were tears in my eyes.

"Logan, you're my sister. We've had amazing years together, and I really wish there were more to come. We are losing faith. We think this is it for you. You're beautiful, and do kind, and couldn't hurt a fly. You're the best sister I could have ever asked for. I was going to wait until you wake up, but I don't think that'll happen, so Logan, I told Sebastian and his mom to get lost. I'm sorry but he hurt you, and I could never forgive him for it," I cried.

"What...?"

My head shot up, thinking it was Logan. She was still in her coma. I looked over and saw mom.

"I had too..."

"Isabel, how could you?"

"Mom, he hurt Logan! I wasn't going to be nice to him for hurting her!" I retorted.

"I forgave him though..."

A voice I haven't heard in a while rang in my ears. I recognized it being Logan's. I quickly looked over at her. She had tears in her eyes.

I ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"No...Isabel. Off!" she pushed me.

"Logan, there was not another option! You'll thank me one day!"

"I was in a horrible place for a while. I wanted out of there, and now I am. But, I wanted to wake up to see my best friend Sebastian. I can't, because of you! I might never see him again!" tears poured out of her eyes.

"You will forget about him. Just wait and see."

"No! I want to see Sebastian right now!"

"Isabel, I think it's best if you leave right now," mom told me.

I gave her an 'are you kidding me?' look. She just pointed at the door and looked madly at me.

"It's for your own good!" I yelled, as I stormed out of the room. I can't believe I am in trouble for telling my sister's old bully to get lost. That's the stupidest thing ever!

Logans POV

"I'm so sorry, hun," mom hugged me tightly.

"I will never forgive her! How could she do that?" I sobbed.

"I don't know. I'll be back, I'm just going to get a doctor and let him know you're awake."

I nodded my head, then turned my body to my side, so I was laying on it. I closed my eyes as tears spilled out.

in a minute, a doctor came in, told me some things, took some blood, and then left.

"When can I leave?" I asked, annoyed. I felt so crowded and my world felt like it was falling apart. It's been nearly an hour since I woke up, and I have this horrible pain in my stomach, and my head hurts so badly from all the crying I did.

Nothing felt right. Everything was so weird. I missed Sebastian, so much.

I needed him back.

"I don't know," mom answered.

"I want Sebastian," I started balling again. How could isabel do that?

My life is over.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

New part! Yay! I'm sorry it's so short! I think it's almost over though...;)

Vote, comment and fan Sammy! :) oh, and the #StayStrongSammy thing went extremely well! Thank you all for doing it, it means so much to me, Sammy, Hailey, letsbechildish!

I lovers yous and so does Sammy's.

Stay Strong, Have Faith, Be Positive, And Fight Like Never Before.<3

~Sara.xox