Chapter 11

Logan's POV

I am currently hiding under my bed from Isabel who was trying to get me into one of her mini-skirts. Sebastian told me to dress warm so I have no idea why she wanted me to wear that.

"LOGAN!"

I flinched and closed my eyes praying I would dissapear. I was to caught up  in my praying that I didn't realize it had gone quiet. I mean it was really quiet. I stilled my body and tried to make my breath as silent as possible.

"Here Logan. Come here girl. I won't hurt you. I just want you to look as good as possible." I heard Isabel say from right above me. "Come on Logan, I know your under your bed. Don't make me bend down."

"Damn it." I said as I climbed out from under my bed. I pointed at the mini-skirt. "I am not wearing that."

"Why not."  she whined and stomped her foot. I scowled at her.

"Really. Your gonna stomp your foot like a two year old?"

"Shut up." she whined again. I rolled my eyes then walked to my closet.

"Anyways. There's three reasons why I don't want to wear that. One, It's slutty. Two, It's winter. Three I already have an outfit picked out."

"Whatever it is, it can't be as good as my outfit." she said. I chuckled and laid my clothes on my bed. I looked up at Isabel and saw her glaring at me. "Fine. Wear your suprisingly awesome outfit. I'll be in my room." she huffed and walkked out of my room.

I smiled and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out I looked at the clock and ran to my room. I had thirty minutes to finish getting ready. I grabbed my under garments from my drawer and put them on. Then I went to my bed and put on my sky blue skull sweater with the navy blue vest over it. Then I squirmed into my black skinny jeans. I went to my mirror and examined my out fit. Then I looked at my socked feet. I went back to my closet and grabbed my favorite pair of brown boots and slipped them on my feet.

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.I got there just as Sebastian walked up the stairs. When he saw me his jaw dropped and he froze mid step.  I laughed and clapped my hand in his face. He snapped out of his trance and grinned at me.

"You look... Wow." he said looking me up and down.

"Thank you." I said feeling my face heating up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. All around me I was filled with his warmth.

"No thank you." I looked at him confused.

"What did I do?"

"Alot of things." I was about to ask him what kind of things when he pulled out of the hug. I missed his warmth instantly. "Ready to go?" I nodded and we went to his car.

Halfway there he made me cover my eyes with a blind fold. About ten minutes later I felt the car stop and I heard Sebastian get out of the car.I sat there and waited patiently.

"Okay now grab my hand and slowly step out of the car." I heard him whisper right by my ear sending chills down my spine. I found his hand and climed out. I felt the snow under my feet and smiled. I felt him tugging at the blind fold so I pulled it off.

I gasped at the sight. We were at a pond that was decorated with twinkling lights. It was beautiful. I felt my eyes water. "Did you do this?"

"You don't like it?" he asked frowning at me.

"No! Thats not it. I love it."

"Then whats wrong?"

"Why would you go through the trouble of doing this?" I asked him.

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked, honestly looking confused.

"I'm not special." I muttered looking at my boots.

"Why would you say that?" he said gently grabbing my face and making me face him."You are the most special person I know. I don't care what other people think. I don't care about your cancer. Those things don't matter to me. But you matter to me. I dont know why you think you don't."

"Thank you Sebastian, for everything." He smiled at me and leaned down. I met his lips halfway. This kiss wasn't like the first one. The first one was hesaint, but this one is more loving, yet urgent at the same time.

We pulled out of the kiss at the same time for some air. Our foreheads resting on eachothers. Our breath mingling together. We stayed quiet for a while just not saying, but enjoying eachothers presense. What seemed like an hour later, Sebastian pulled away. He grabbed my hand and led me toward the pond. There was a picninc set up. We sat down on the blanket and just talked.

When we were done he led us to the car. "I had a great time. Best first date ever."

At some point I must've fallen asleep, because I woke up to Sebastian setting me down on my bed. "Good night Logan. Sweet dreams." he said as he kissed my forehead and left the room.

"Good night Sebastian." I whispered right as I let sleep consume me.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Please don't hate me for not updating in a long time. I'm sorry! I don't mean to do it. It's just alot off things happen and... I'm sorry.

On the side is a picture of Logan's outfit. If you can't see the picture the link is in the external link thingy. The video is my sister's youtube video. She is in it with my friend Jenni. Jenni has a wattpad (WhyNotTryEverything). Check out her story.

I love you guys. :D

Sammy X3