Chapter 13

"Hey!" I yelled. I made a snowball in my hands and threw it at Sebastian. "Karma isn't so pleasent, is she?" I smirked.

"No, she isn't," Sebastian wipped off some snow on his shoulder.

There wasn't actually a lot of snow left, considering it's the middle of February. But there was enough to throw at people.

"Let's go inside," Sebastian took my hand and dragged me inside.

"You're only making me go inside because you know I'd cream you if we would stay longer," I stuck my tongue out playfully at him.

"Not true," Sebastian denied.

"Stop denying the truth!"

We managed to get inside and saw Daniel on the ground, smiling.

"What's up, buddy?" Sebastian asked as he sat down beside Daniel.

"Nothing," he giggled and ran away. I walked over and sat down beside Sebastian.

"I think someone has a crush," Sebastian told me.

"No, he's far too young!" I protested.

"Oh, you thought..." Sebastian bursted out laughing.

"What?"

Sebastian shook his head, unable to speak because of the laughter.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Huh?"

"What do you want?" Sebastian repeated.

"For my cancer to go away," I sighed.

He looked like he couldn't respond to that.

Finally, after a few seconds, he spoke, "No, like something that I could give you. I'm sorry, but I can't make your cancer go away. No matter how much I wish I could, I just can't."

"It's fine, I understand."

"So?"

"The thing I want? Love. Nothing more," I replied.

"But you have lots of love already?"

"That means I want nothing then," I shrugged.

"You sure?"

"Actually, no. Can you get me a root beer from the fridge?"

"Sure, what else am I used for?" Sebastian got up and walked over to the fridge and took a root beer and handed it to me.

"Thanks."

"I only did it because I'm having a sip from that," he told me as he sat down beside me again.

"Uh, no," I turned away from him and started chugging it.

"Slow down!" he ordered.

I was almost finished when I had to breath at the same time so it went down the wrong tube and I started choking.

"Are you okay?!" Sebastian asked, quickly making his way to my side.

I nodded, still coughing my lungs out. I lied though, because I started feeling really dizzy.

In just a matter of seconds, I felt numb as everything in my vison turned black.

***

I slowly got to open my eyes as I saw Sebastian in a corner hugging his knees tightly and talking to himself.

"What if she won't wake up? Maybe she's dead? Is it my fault if she's dead? No, she can't be dead? Logan?!" he cried in a whisper very fastly.

"Seb, I-I'm fine."

"Logan? Thank God! I thought you were dead! Are you okay?!"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Good. I was so worried about you," he confessed, hugging me tightly.

"Don't be. I'm all good. Hey, weren't we going to the movies?"

"Right! I'll go take a shower, then we can go," he kissed my forehead. "If you still want to, that is."

"Yeah, I do."

"Okay, I'll be back. You go and choose an outfit which'll take you hours so I'll be in the shower for a while," Sebastian told me.

"It doesn't take that long."

"Yes, it does. Now go," he hugged me and left.

I ran to my room and searched through the closet. This'll take forever.

***

Sebastian's POV

Right now, I'm in the shower. All I could think about was Logan. She had me so scared earlier when she blacked out, but other than that, she always makes me happy.

Ever since I got to know her, my life's been going good. Like my dad's gone and I found my real friends, and I got the oppurtunity to become close with someone as amazing as Logan.

The only thing that makes me sad is knowing one day, her cancer will overtake her and she'll die from it. No, positive thoughts. .

I had Logan's smile in my head the whole time.

She's all that's on my mind lately. Wow, I really like her.

I eventually got out of the shower and waited in the living room for Logan to be ready.

I've been waiting for hours now, but still no Logan.

What's going on?

I walked up to her room and knocked on the door. Nothing.

"Logan?" I asked. I opened the door and looked in. I gasped, then screamed, "Someone help!"

________________________________________________________________

Hey people! sorry this took forever! busy with work :/

Read, enjoy, vote and comment! For sammy, not me!

make sure Sammy's still in your prayers <3

Thanks you!

love youu!

~Sara.xox