Chapter Nine

Peyton was in her bed all cuddled up with her ladybug pillow. She dreamt an unusual dream where Toni and Ken got married and made Peyton live with her mother all over again, which was a horror story. Peyton wakes up in a cold sweat and she hyperventilates towards the bathroom.

"It's just a dream— just a... dream." Peyton whispers to herself. She brushes her teeth, and washes her face. After moisturizing her face, she puts her hair up in a ponytail and leaves the bathroom. She walks downstairs and sees Ken and Toni on the couch, and ignores them.

"Good morning honey." Ken said. Peyton walks behind the couch and enters the kitchen.

"Morning." Peyton says while walking into the kitchen. She pulls out the chair and reaches for the cereal on the top shelf. Ken walks in and sees her climbing down from the chair.
S
"Peyton?" Ken said while walking towards her.

"Yes Father?" Peyton said while pouring her cereal.

"You okay? You seem sad?" Ken asked. She nods her head.

"I'm fine, I wanna go back upstairs." Peyton demanded while holding her bowl.

"You have to eat down here." Ken said. She walks to the dining room table.

"Fine." Peyton grunted. Toni walked in and sat next to Peyton. She shifted over when Toni came closer.

" Please don't come closer to me. You broke up my family." Peyton says while running upstairs. Ken enters the dining room and sees Toni twirling her engagement ring.

"What just happened?" Ken asked while walking towards her.

"I said absolutely nothing to her and it's like all of a sudden, she blows up. Am I doing something wrong?" Toni says while hitting her head on Ken's chest.

"Baby! You're doing a fabulous job being a stepmother. I promise you that as time goes on, you and her will be closer than ever." Ken said while rubbing Toni's back.

"PEYTON!" Ken yelled. Little Peyton walked down the steps with her bouncy hair and sees Ken's hand around Toni's growing body.

"Yes?" Peyton asked.

"What's wrong with you, lately?" Ken asked.

"TT broke up our family! Now you're having a baby with her and not with Mommy. I miss you and I miss us being a family of three together. It's like, you're always going to take your soon to be wife's side and not mine and that's not fair.. at all! I had a dream that you and TT got married and made me go back to Mommy, but you weren't there." Peyton says while rubbing her teary eyes.

"Pey, I loved your mother, to death. Lord knows I did, but she decided that we should both go our separate ways from each other. TT makes me happy and this baby is going to need you and your love for her. Pinky promise, that any situation you have, you come straight to TT or I? Okay?" Ken smiled.

"Promise. I love you Daddy." Peyton whispered into Ken's ear while hugging him.

"I'm sorry TT, too. I hope you can forgive me." Peyton says.

"Honey, I forgive you. Guess what? You can pick your sister's first name!" Toni smiles.

"Really? Thank you so much. I love you TT." Peyton smiles. Toni smiles at Peyton while a bright glow on her cheeks.

"I love you way more. Wanna cuddle with me and your baby sister?" Toni said while walking towards the staircase.

"Sure!" Peyton said while grabbing Toni's hand.

"How come I wasn't invited?" Ken giggled. Peyton laughed and looked at Toni.

"It's stepmother and stepdaughter bonding time. Maybe next time!" Toni laughed.

"TT, it's mother and daughter time. I'm starting to dislike stepmother. Let's go now." Peyton smiles. Toni and Peyton walk upstairs into the master bedroom and lay in bed.

"Alright Peyton, TT is going to nap now." Toni says while turning to Peyton.

"Goodnight, mommy. Goodnight, baby Edmonds." Peyton says while kissing Toni's nose and stomach.

Chapter Ten coming soon 💘