Chapter Twenty

Six Months Later:

Today is the day Ken and Toni confess their love for each other. Bishop TD Jakes will be officiating the wedding, and today is a joyous occasion.

"Are you ready to say 'I do'?" Peyton asked. Toni nodded her head and smiled. Toni looked in the mirror and broke down crying. The sister immediately ran over to Toni's side to comfort her.

"What's the matter? Aren't you happy that you're getting married to your soulmate?" Ms. E asked while getting tissues from the tissue box. Toni nodded her head and ate a saltine cracker and took a sip of her water.

"I'm extremely happy that I'm marrying Ken, but I'm even more excited that we're having another baby. Our baby boy." Toni smiled. All the sisters smiled and yelled.

"Wait, when did you find out?" Tamar asked. Toni stood up and got more crackers out of her bag, and got her prenatal vitamins.

"Three months ago, I was nauseous and super tired, plus I'd yell at Ken for no reason, but he doesn't know that I'm pregnant." Toni said.

"Daddy will be very excited about the fact that you're having another child. But where's Marie and Porsche? They're suppose to be doing my hair and makeup." Peyton asked.

"Yeah, where are they?" Towanda asked. Someone knocked on the door and it was Porsche and Marie.

"Ready to be, Mrs. Edmonds?" Marie asked while dragging her suitcase full of hair products.

"Hell yeah! Let's get this show on the road." Toni smiled. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands. An hour later, Toni was in her beautiful wedding dress.

"So how do I look?" Toni asked while looking in the mirror

"So how do I look?" Toni asked while looking in the mirror. She turned around and saw her mother, her daughters, and the sisters smiling.

"You look so beautiful, I love the dress." Traci said. Toni gave her a hug and looked at her beautiful bridesmaids, in their beautiful dresses.

Kenny's Suite:

Kenny's Suite:

"You are one lucky guy." Kenny's brother, Melvin said. He laughed while brushing his hair.