Chapter Nineteen

Toni was in shock to what Peyton just said. She felt like someone ripped her heart out and just stomped on it. The car ride back home was filled with animosity. Peyton ran upstairs to her room & Toni sighed while Ken started to kiss her.

"What's wrong?" Ken asked while pulling her in for a hug.

"I took Peyton out for some quality time and then she went outside instead of using the bathroom. She called me 'TT' again, then I asked her why doesn't she call me 'Mommy', anymore and she was just saying how I've got Ava and the boys.. Next thing you know she walks back into the restaurant and told her to stop running away from me and that I loved her. She said that I broke up her family between you and Nicole, and that's the reason why Dylan and Brandon don't come around me." Toni explains while crying. Ken pulls her into a tight hug and comforts her.

"I don't know what to do anymore, Ken. I love her as my own child but she's really hurting me. I really destroyed your family, maybe I am home wrecker, I- I gotta leave." Toni said. She walked upstairs to grab her belongings along with Ava.

"Toni, you can't leave me. We have a wedding to plan. Don't do this to me now, I love you." Ken said while wiping his tears.

"Ken, I can't breathe in here. I have to leave, but remember this. I will always love you, no matter what." Toni said while hugging him. He gave a kiss on Toni's lips and forehead, meanwhile he held Ava.

"Be good for mommy, okay?" Ken said to Ava, while she was sleeping. He saw Toni walk out the house and stepped into her vehicle. Ken heard footsteps and heard Peyton's voice.

"Daddy?" Peyton said. He was so livid at his daughter, but couldn't stay mad forever.

"Yes?" Ken said. She hugged him with a firm grip.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. To Toni and to you. I'm just a brat who always feels replaceable and lonely. Since you don't want me anymore, you can bring me back to my mother's house, okay? Peyton said.

"Peyton, you really hurt Toni, like seriously. Toni loves you like you were her own, and she cares for you so much. Princess, she left and I don't know where she could've gone." Ken said. Peyton had a perfect but messed up plan.

"Tell her a lie, even though you don't condone it, but do it. She'll come back." Peyton grinned.

"Talk to me." Ken said while rubbing his hands and leaning forward.

"Just say either me or her sons are sick snd she rushes over here." Peyton smiles.

"I have a real smart daughter, and a beautiful one too." Ken says while kissing Peyton's cheek. He calls Toni and tells her this big lie and Peyton coughing up blood, and within the five minutes, she arrives.

"Peyton! My poor bab-" Toni cries while walking into the living room seeing Peyton sitting on the couch.

"Mommy, can we talk?" Peyton asked.

"I thought I was TT, to you." Toni said while sitting down next to Peyton.

"You're my mother. I'm sorry for hurting you. I have really hurt you to the point where you left. I'm just a spoiled brat who always feels replaced and lonely. I want you to stay and never leave me. I missed you and Ava." Peyton said.

"You did hurt me, but I'm glad to be back, and Ava missed her big sister." Toni smiled.

"You know who I missed the most?" Peyton asked.

"I know Ava, for sure." Toni smiled.

"I missed you, Mommy." Peyton said while kissing Toni's cheek.

Sorry for the short chapter. I was involved in an accident with minor injuries but I'll be okay 💘