Chapter Thirty Seven

Nicole and Keri both received a phone from Kenny regarding Toni. She had a mini heart attack and was dehydrated.

"Dad! Where's Mommy?" Peyton asked. Nicole's heart broke a little bit. Ken took her by the hand and walked her into Toni's room.

"Hey pumpkin." Toni whispered. Peyton started to cry.

"Don't cry, love. Mommy is okay and I'm glad you're here." Toni smiled. Peyton wiped her tears with her hands.

"Are you sure?" Peyton asked. Toni nodded her head. Ken smiled and walked towards the door to open. Denim and Diezel came in.

"Hey ma." Denim said. Toni smiled and hugged him and kissed his forehead. Being a mama's boy that he is, Diezel hugged his mother longer.

"How was school?" Toni asked. Diezel continued to hug his mom, and give her a kiss.

"Mommy, I don't care about school. I want to live with you, for good. I need to see you everyday, and I need to make sure that you're good regarding your health. Please take me back. I love you so much, I'll do anything to come back to you." Diezel explained.

"Shhh, it's okay. I love you so much more and I want you back." Toni smiled. Diezel and Denim both cheered.

"I want to come back too. I want to be a big happy family, just like we use to, and we miss you two like crazy." Peyton said.

"Well, first off.. Sorry that you guys felt out the loop. We love you three so much and we would appreciate if you guys did come back." Ken smiled.

Sorry for the long wait 😭