Chapter Thirty Nine

Five years later:

"Mommy! We gonna be late!" Penelope yelled. I walked down the staircase slowly, while holding my stomach.

"Go get, Daddy!" I screamed

"Go get, Daddy!" I screamed. My water just broke and I'm officially in labor. David came and carried me to the car. He called everyone saying I was on my way to the hospital.
•••
"Here's your beautiful daughter. What's his name?" The nurse asked. I looked at her and she had just opened her eyes.

"Hey, little Ms

"Hey, little Ms. Kennedy-Nicole Patrick." I said, wiping my eyes. She was mixed baby. Me being black, and her father being part white and Hispanic.
•••
"Happy anniversary!" Tamar yelled. The whole Braxton/Edmonds family surprised Toni and Ken celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary.

"Thanks guys! We're surprised." Ken chuckled.

"We love you all, and thank you for sharing this milestone with us. I appreciate you guys everyday." Toni smiled, wiping her tears. Denim & Diezel, along with their wives and children, were amongst the crowd, and so was Logan with his baby sister, Tianna.
•••
"I love you and thank you for being a mother to all of our children. You're still sexy after all these years." Ken smiled.

"I love you too, Ken. You still got that Babyface." Toni giggled. They kissed on the lips, and smiled at each other.
•••

I'm sad to say that this book has come to an end. It was fun, reading all these comments, regarding Peyton's attitude towards Toni. Thank you so much for each view and vote! I appreciate you all..❤️