Chapter Fifteen

Two months have flown by quickly and Toni is nine months and ready to give birth.

"Toni Michele, where are you?" Tamar yelled in the house. She saw Toni upstairs in her silk pajamas buttoned half way, with her stomach exposed.

"I'm up here. Cuddle with me!" Toni said.

"Toni, I gotta go out with the girls— shoot I should've never said that." Tamar sighed. She forgot the dinner wasn't for Toni's ears to hear.

"Y'all trifling. Your big sister who's nine months pregnant can't go out and y'all decide to plan a girls night out, withOUT me. Kiss my ass." Toni said with tears in her eyes. Tamar tried to hug her but she wasn't having it.

"Girl you tried it. I was gonna have the girls come over here instead of heading out but you can forget that now. BOOM." Tamar said. Toni felt embarrassed and stupid.

"I'm sorry Tay, I'm just ready for this little princess to come out." Toni said while rubbing her stomach. Ken enters the bedroom.

"Hey Ken!" Tamar said while hugging him.

"Hey Tay. Hey honey, how are you feeling?" Ken asked.

"I feel like a big bubble. This little diva doesn't wanna come out. She was kicking me all last night, and quite frankly I'm tired of it." Toni said.

"Just to make you happy, I canceled all my plans for the rest of this month and next month, just to stay with my queen and princess." Ken says while leaning in for a kiss.

"Aww, honey. So sweet." Toni smiled. She leans in and kisses Ken, while Tamar is still in the room.

"Eww, hello. Get a room." Toni says while rolling her eyes.

"You're in our room, Mrs. Herbert." Ken laughed.

"Ken, you tried it! Have several seats." Tamar laughed. Tamar receives a call from Towanda.

Tamar: I'm coming, I had to stop by the pregnant princess' house.

Towanda: Hurry your ass up. We're hungry.

Tamar: The faster you hang up, the quicker I'll be there.

Towanda: Don't test me. Hurry up! Love you bye.

Tamar: Love you too, bye.

"Who was that?" Toni asked.

"Towanda. I gotta go! Love you guys, bye." Tamar says while kissing Toni and Ken's foreheads.

"Toni, you ready for this baby?" Ken asked. Toni smiled and shook her head.

"Peyton should be back tomorrow from her mom's house. She said she has the perfect name for the baby." Ken said.

"You don't trust her? I trust my baby girl. But still... I love the name Emma-Michele." Toni smiled.

"That's a beautiful name." Ken said as he rubs her stomach.

"Here Toni, wanted to give you this little note. I want you to read this. I'll be in the bathroom if you need me." Ken said while pecking Toni's lips.
Toni opens the purple envelope and smiles with the little red hearts doodled on the page.

Dearest Toni,
From the first time we met, I knew you were my soulmate. From your kisses to your sassiest moments, you complete. I pray to God that our love will last forever. I am so glad that God picked you in my life. You're the real definition of perfection. I thought I lost you when you became Keri's. But overall, you're the light of my life, my best friend and my soulmate. I really appreciate you for carrying our princess. I love you so much, you don't even know.
Ken xo