Chapter Thirty Five

This is kinda emotional an emotional chapter, I don't know, lol.
_______________________________

What Diezel said made Toni's heart drop. Her second baby boy wanted to leave her for good.

"Since we're dropping news, I'd like to share mine too. I want to live with my father, as well. I don't feel like I belong." Denim said. Toni's heart sank into her Tory Burch flip flops.

"Not you too. Why?" Toni asked.

"It's not the same, I'm always with you. It's not a bad thing, but it's weird having a different man living with me, and knowing he's not my father." Denim said.

"Same goes for Peyton." Diezel said.

"I miss my mother, terribly. I want to stay with her. I feel as if I do not belong here. You both have two children, something you always wanted." Peyton said.

"We are family and we are going to stick together." Toni said. She wiped her tears with her bare hands. Ken placed his chin onto her shoulder and rubbed the other shoulder with his hand.

"Denim and I are old enough to choose who we want to live with and we both agreed that it's best if we both stay with him for good." Diezel said.

"I wish I were old enough too because I want to live with mommy. She misses me and I miss her too." Peyton said.

"Alright boys, did you tell your father what the issue is?" Toni asked.

"Yes, we did. He's coming to get us in two days, and we informed him three months ago." Denim said.

"Wait, how long did you feel like this?" Ken asked.

"Six months." Denim and Diezel said in unison.
Toni put her hand over chest, and started to take small breaths. Ken took Avery out of her arms, and she ran upstairs.

"You know boys, your mom is very hurt. She thinks you don't like staying with her and I. You two hold a very special place in her heart, and now she's feeling vulnerable and sad." Ken grumbled.

"But we don't feel like we don't belong. She has two new children now, so now that she has Avery and Ava, I think it's best if us all leave." Peyton said.

"Pey, did you speak to your mother about this?" Ken asked while placing Avery on his chest.

"I did and she said that she's ready whenever I am. I'm sorry for disappointing you, but I felt like I don't belong here anymore. We can still be a family though. We love you guys." Peyton smiled.

"And we love you, even more." Ken said. Toni came back downstairs, with a weak smile. She sat down and bit her lip, playing with her fingers.

"Kids, we want the best for you, but it's your decision. I'm going to miss waking up to knowing my babies are safe and sound under one roof, or to know that you'd guys keep me company, whenever I felt lonely." Toni said. Her voice started to crack, tremendously.

"Mommy loves you all." Toni said.