Dope

Y/n couldn't pick between her outfits, so she decided the blue and black dress with a cute black blazer would be the most likely choice. She didn't want to seem too out there, but she also needed to feel sexy and show off her body a little. She really did want and even need this job.

After much hard work and connection building, she had finally managed to get a meeting with BigHit Entertainment for their Marketing Manager position. She wasn't even Korean. She had just fallen in love with the Korean language and especially K-Pop when she was in University. Y/n is American and still learning Korean, so she had to pull a lot of strings for this one and if dressing sexy could get her in, then so be it.

Y/n had come across BigHit and BTS through accident. After watching so many Cantonese and Boy Love Asian dramas, YouTube had started suggesting and recommending a few more Asian things, and one of them was BTS' Boy In Luv , She still remembers falling in love with the song and then slowly falling in love with the group and finally falling in love with Jimin and Jungkook. She liked them all, but something about Jimin made her heart flutter. She was just a fan though, like rest of the ARMY.

Getting into BigHit had become an obsession and not necessarily an avenue to meet Jimin or BTS. It was already 12 AM and y/n still couldn't go to bed. She would really have to be perfect tomorrow morning. After a bit more shuffling, y/n finally fell asleep.

* * *

"What makes you a good candidate for this job?"asked the interviewer.

"As a foreigner and an American, I bring in a vast experience. I understand and share the mentality of your future/target market, hence being in this company will not only help me continue to grow, but also make this company and industry grow westwards," Y/n answered proudly.

She was just glad the interview had been in English, because otherwise that question would've been said with a lot more 'umms' and 'uhhhs.'

"Alright, Miss Y/n, someone from the agency will contact you to inform you of our decision."

"Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to interview me today," Y/n said giving a slight bow.

Y/n got out happily and quickly got to the elevator. Gosh it was so hot. It was probably the nervousness that was making her hot. She shouldn't be nervous, though. She gave her very best at that interview, and she felt good vibes. She think she's going to make it. She takes off her blazer and casually puts it on her arm as she brings out her phone and headphones to listen to music. Suddenly, the elevator jingled and Y/n quickly got off as a woman in workout clothes got on.

"That was quick! It took a lot longer going up," Y/n thought. Only when she tried to find the front door and couldn't did she found out that she was still on floor 7 and very much not so on the lobby floor. When y/n looked around, she found out that now not only was she on the 7th floor, but she also couldn't find the elevator! Great! So much for the good vibes.

* * *

Jimin and Namjoon walked out of the practice room to go get some snacks for the guys. They had been practicing all morning and now everyone was getting cranky while Jungkook was just sleeping away. They turned around to the new hallway when Jimin noticed a woman standing confused with her hands on her hips looking at the map as her handbag and blazer sat on a nearby chair.

She looked like an angel dressed in a dress that made Jimin want to undress her with his eyes right then and there.

She looked up as she heard them approaching and her eyes widen so big that Jimin thought she might faint from the shock.