Hold Me Tight

Y/n was on the floor in a pool of her own blood. Luckily, the backup had arrived and the Detective called for an ambulance as the other police officers took Ronnie away.

He ran to see Y/n in a haze, "stay with me, Y/n!" he yelled. He wiped tears away from Y/n face as she tried to say something but no words would come out.

"What you tryna say, Y/n?"

Y/n tried again but when no words came out, Y/n weakly raised her arm and pointed at a corner. Detective looked around and found a small camera hidden by the bookshelf.

"You recorded him. You recorded him saying everything! You're a very smart girl, Y/n. You need to stay with me," the detective said as Y/n began to close her eyes again.

"Detective Song, the ambulance is here," Officer Oh said.

"Thank god!" Detective Song said, lifting up Y/n carefully to put her on the stretcher, and she was rushed to the hospital.

"We have to perform a surgery right away," the doctor said to the detective as the stretcher was pushed into the operation room.

Detective Song looked at his bloodied hands and remembered that Y/n doesn't have any family here. She was a foreigner and had only been here for a few months so he wasn't sure if she had any friends here either. He washed his hands and recalled a guy who came in with Y/n to the police office. Kim Namjoon or something. He was an idol for the company Y/n worked at. Since idols don't come to the police station with everyone, he assumed they were friends.

"Officer Oh?" yelled Song.

"Ne, sir," Officer Oh said running up to him.

"I need to rush to Y/n's house and collect some pieces of evidence. Could I have to stand watch. Tell me when she comes out of surgery."

"Yes, sir."

Detective Song left for the house and collected the video Y/n had recorded along with Y/n's cellphone. He touched the screen and the screen came alive, but there was no password.

"Who doesn't put a lock on their screen these days. This woman is really weird." He muttered to himself as he looked for Namjoon's number.

"Yeoboseyo?" someone said on the other line.

"Kim Namjoon?"

"Ne. This is Kim Namjoon."

"This is Detective Song. Y/n has been shot and currently in surgery at the hospital. She doesn't have any family here but I saw you come in with her the other day. Sorry, I didn't know who else to call."

Detective Song heard a commotion and a bunch of panicking voices and the cut the line before he invaded someone's privacy. It's just rude to listen to other people's conversations like that. He wouldn't wish this kind of situation in any one. He sighed and headed back to the hospital to wait for Y/n to come out of surgery.

***

Everyone hurried into the car as Jin started the engine. The hospital was just 10 minutes away and Jin sped up to get there as fast as he could.

Namjoon was sitting in the front seat desperately trying to call Ani but her phone was off. After a couple more calls, he gave up. He looked back to see Jimin silently crying as he rubbed his hands against each other, nervously.

"You and Jimin go ahead and we'll park the car and come in," Jin said suddenly stopping and Namjoon looked around and saw that they had arrived at the hospital. They both quickly got out and rushed towards the front desk.

"We are looking for an emergency case that just came in, Y/n," Namjoon said to the lady on the reception desk.

"I'll take you guys," said a guy behind them. He was in his late twenties and wore a leather jacket with jeans. Namjoon recognised him as the guy who helped Y/n the other day, "Detective Song?" he asked slowly.