I like it (Johayo)

Jin glared at Hoseok and the others to stop laughing, but then he saw an embarrassed Jimin's hand going back to Y/n's waist and he lost it himself and everybody started laughing uncontrollably again and Y/n stood there with her arms folded in front of her.

"Are you done?" Y/n said rolling her eyes.

"No, not yet," Namjoon said laughing uncontrollably.

"Hahaha. Very funny. Jimin-ah?" Y/n said.

"Ne"

"Let's just go inside and wait for these immature people to stop laughing so I can talk to them!"

"Ne!" Jimin said cheering up again.

"Should Jin Hyung be there to supervise in case you fall again?"

"Why? Are you too jealous to do it yourself?"

"Why would I be jealous?"

"That it won't be your kid I'd be popping out but Jimin's?" Y/n said shamelessly winking at Namjoon.

"Whatever," Namjoon said pouting, "It's not even fun anymore!"

"It's not fun because I bit back this time," Y/n said making a biting motion with her mouth and dragged a clueless Jimin along with her as Namjoon just stood there with a weird expression on his face.

Everybody came back in after a few more laughs at Namjoon. Y/n suddenly felt a bit nervous but she shoved it aside and stood up, "Annyeonghasseyo. Nae Irueman Y/n-ipnida! I'm the new Marketing manager for Big Hit, along with your new English teacher. For now, I'll have Namjoon translate, but from now on, I expect everyone to try and speak to me in English while I'll try to reply as much as I can in Korean, since I'm learning Korean."

Namjoon took a few seconds to translate and there were a few ahs and ohs as understanding hit them like a train. Jimin, V, Jungkook, and Hoseok seemed very excited while Namjoon felt relieved for not being the only one to speak English and the other two looked like they couldn't give a flying fuck.

"Now, I've yet to meet three of you guys," Y/n said shyly before moving in front of Jin and slightly bowing, "Annyeonghasseyo, Seokjin Oppa! Annyeong, Yoongi Oppa, Annyeong, Taehyung!"

"Annyeonghasseyo, Y/n!" Jin said as the others simply said annyeong and Taehyung bowed slightly while Namjoon went up to Y/n's ear and whispered, "No hugs for them, today? Wow. You must really not like these three!"

"Namjoon," Y/n says between her teeth as she elbows him in the stomach and smiles at Jin, "I'm gonna murder you today!"

"Babe, I would let you kill me any day!" Namjoon says seductively.

"Your boyfriend is gonna kill ME if you don't stop whispering in my god damn ear!" Y/n whisper yelled.

Namjoon looked taken back before he brushed off the comment and said, "Geunyeoga dangsin eul poong su iss-eulkka?" and all of a sudden Y/n had an armful of Taehyung. She laughed cutely and embraced him back and boy did this fluffy puppy smell good.

She slowly let go of Taehyung (even though she didn't want to) and went towards Jin enthusiastically who mutually returned the hug.

"Oppa, you smell like food. You're making me hungry," Y/n pouted and Jin laughed as she let go and moved towards Yoongi Oppa. Suga looked so sleepy and uninterested that Y/n awkwardly did a half arm hug and Yoongi oppa said, " naneun mulji anhseubnida (I don't bite)."

Y/n blushed hard embarrassed and embraced Yoongi enthusiastically and said, "Mianhaeyo, Oppa."

Y/n thought she was going to faint when she heard Yoongi Oppa chuckle and touch her lower back. She was getting these weird fan girl feels.