Cafe Latte Hyangboda

Jimin held onto Y/n's hands and slowly brought them down. He was blushing hard himself. Y/n was still hiding in his neck.

"Hmmm. . .you smell good." She said softly before pulling away as one hand was still in Jimin's hand she yelled at Namjoon, "Yah! Enough now! Put away my lingerie and drink your tea! It's going to get cold."

Namjoon controlled his giggling and sat down on the chair with his cup of milk tea and Y/n slowly grabbed Jimin and made him sit in the chair as she stood by him. Her cleavage right in his face was most definitely not distracting Jimin right now. Nope, sir. Not one bit.

She took her cup of tea and sat down on the floor a few inches away from the table.

"Why are you sitting down?" Namjoon asked.

"Because tea should be enjoyed on the floor," Y/n said smelling her tea. She was still wearing Jimin's cardigan and it was doing something to Jimin's heart. He doesn't think he's going to get that cardigan back. He honestly wouldn't want it back, either. He would be okay with Y/n keeping it and walk around with his cardigan on.

"Jimin-ah?"

"Ne?"

"Sit next to me," Y/n said with a smile. Jimin smiled back and got up to sit cross legged next to her.

"Then why am I the only one not sitting down?"

"Cuz you is an idiot," Y/n said giggling. Jimin sipped his tea and it had this warm taste of so many spices and herbs and it was the best milk tea he had in awhile.

"Hmmm. . .this is really good," Jimin said with his eyes wide causing Y/n to blush and push her hair awkwardly behind her ear.

"Thanks," was all she said. Y/n was biting her lip subconsciously as she waited for Namjoon to taste her tea.

"It's okay. It's nothing special!" Namjoon said with a teasing smile.

"Huh?" Y/n said as he head shot up to see Namjoon's expression, "You're mean!" she said, smacking his arm. Jimin laughed a little at the scene. Y/n had been conversing with them in Hangul and Namjoon didn't seem to have noticed it yet. Or if he did, he didn't say anything. Jimin was happy that he could actually talk to Y/n without needing Namjoon Hyung's translation help.

"You speak very good Korean. I thought you said you were still learning," Jimin asked.

"Aren't we always learning?" Y/n said with a serious expression.

"I guess."

Y/n let out a small sigh, " I AM still learning. Most of my Hangul came from watching TV, listening to Kpop and then searching videos after videos and singing nursery rhymes and taking intensive notes on everything. It's very self taught. I didn't take a course or anything. If I tell people I'm learning, they are more understanding and correct my pronunciation."

"Hmm. . .Asian people can be mean sometimes," Namjoon said, matter-of-factly.

Y/n laughed and put her head on Jimin's shoulder, "Only you, Jimin's pretty nice!"

"Yeah! Pretty and Nice. You hear that, Hyung," Jimin said sticking his tongue out and Y/n giggled.

They just sat there and did a bit of small talk and Jimin noticed goosebumps on Y/n's legs and mustered up the courage to wrap an arm around her. Jimin took his action was appreciated because she only snuggled into him and sipped her tea.

"I was scared about coming to Korea," Y/n said suddenly.

"Wae?" asked Jimin.

"Because foreigners are treated differently," Namjoon guessed.