Look Here

"Girl, you won't fucking believe what just happened!" Y/n shouted into her phone as she paced around her room in her PJs .

"What happened?" asked a bored Ani on the other end, obviously having guessed what could've happened at Y/n's excitement. Ani was Y/n's best friend from back home in the US also currently living in Korea. She was about three years older than Y/n.

They had met accidentally in a college class and had immediately clicked. Then in university they had become best friends from good friends over K-Pop and mutual love of Koreans. Even though Ani was of an African American decent and faced many weird looks from everyone in Korea, she didn't let that deter her from her love for music, art, and Korea. She had been studying Pharmacy but y/n and her decided to move to Korea and finally pursue what they loved. Ani was now an employee at the famous SM Entertainment.

"I met RAP MON AND MY DADDY JIMIN!!! HOLY SHIT!! THEY ARE EVEN MORE PRETTY IN REAL LIFE! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA FAINT! I EVEN HUGGED THEM BOTH AND RAP MON EVEN OFFERED TO TALK TO THE GUY UPSTAIRS TO GET ME IN!"

"Oh," Ani said trying not to sound bored until she did a double take and the sass came out, "wait, that bitch did what? Does that ass not know his ass is mine!? That's it! Imma go to Suga for sure now!"

"Bitch, you just jealous he hugged me and not you!" Y/n laughed.

"Hold up! Imma go to Big Hit tomorrow and make out with your Daddy Jimin tomorrow and then we'll see who's laughing!" Ani sassed back.

"My Daddy Jimin is loyal af, so you got nothin' on me, Baby!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Whatever! Yah! Let me get to sleep now. I gotta get to work early tomorrow and your ass needs to apply to other places rather than just Big Hit! They will most likely tell you tomorrow if you don't make it and within a week if you do."

"Yah! Don't scare me like that! Now imma be too scared to go to sleep."

"Watch some Bangtan Bombs like you usually do! Do stay up any longer than 2 am! It's not healthy for you, Owl!"

"Who you calling an Owl, it's just my creativity comes out at night."

"Uh huh. Bye."

"Bye"

Y/n was happy. She would know soon enough and everything will work out. She decided that for time being, she's just gonna go check out the places around. She hasn't gotten the chance to shop around for a while. She smiled at her cell phone as she picked up her laptop to watch some Bangtan Bombs and Vines. Her best friend knew her so well.

* * *

Y/n woke up and did her usual drill as she got ready for her day out shopping with a cute black dress and some sexy looking golden pumps .

Y/n got to the shopping got busy with shopping without noticing anything around her. She found this cutest golden blazer she had ever seen and she just had to buy it and her reasoning as always was, 'I'll need it for work anyways.' She walked around a bit more and about twenty stores and five dresses, two heels, and one Amore Pacific later, she got hungry. She sighed and took out her phone.

* * *

Jimin, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Hoseok were walking around the mall looking for Taehyung and Jin. They had gone off together and still hadn't returned and Kookie had the greatest idea of calling home. A sleepy Yoongi yelling and intense looking later, they all had decided to give up.

"Hyung, could we got to Amore Pacific? I need to get some more products," Kookie asked Namjoon scratching his head.

"Of course! Let's go!" Namjoon said, dragging the maknae with him as the other two happily followed. They were almost there when noticed a figure he would never forget exit the very store they were headed for.