Forty Nine. Perfectly Fucked Up

Warning: I did not edit this at all so there's gonna be a shit ton of mistakes. I'll go back and edit, but bear with me for now

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I wanted to jump Aidan's bones the second my eyes landed him, but seeing as there was an audience surrounding us, that included his baby sister, I had to try to exercise some self control.

It was a hard task though. He just looked so good. He was dressed up very nicely in pressed black pants and a burgundy sweater that emphasized his defined chest. His sleeves were rolled up in a way that displayed his forearms.

Like I said, very hard to muster up self control.

"You're drooling," Deacon whispered in my ear.

I grabbed his hand and bent it back as far as I could before it was ripped away. I smirked when I got a pained yelp out of him in response. I smoothed down my white dress and smiled like nothing happened.

"Aidan," Dad said in that all too familiar intimidating tone. "Nice seeing you again."

"You as well, Sir," Aidan shifted the container he was holding in his hands to shake his hand promptly.

"Hi!" Briella squealed in an introduction. "I'm Briella. You can call me Princ-"

Aidan quickly placed a hand over her mouth and bent down to speak quietly in her ear. "Didn't I tell you to stop introducing yourself like that?"

Briella pushed his hand off and shrugged, smiling that adorable smile that made me want to kidnap her and keep her with me forever.

Dad looked down at her and smiled, softening noticeably and held out his hand for her. "It's nice to meet you, Briella."

She shook his hand enthusiastically and craned her neck to look up at him. "It's nice to meet you too," her eyes landed on me and she brightened up even more. "Hi, Demi!"

"Hi, Brie," I smiled and held out my arms for her to rush into them. "How are you?"

"I'm good," she beamed, pulling back.

After straightening up I caught Aidan's watchful eye. I felt my the blood running in my veins heat up in response to his charming smile and returned it with a smile of my own.

"Hey," I said, stepping around my dad so I could wrap my arms around him.

"Hey," he gave me a quick kiss on the check and then stepped away just as fast.

My eyes automatically rolled at the way he looked at my dad who I knew, without having to turn around, was burning him with a look.

I took the container he held in his hands and examined it. "What's this?"

"Cupcakes," he smirked. "You'll have to forgive me if they're kind of average. I'm not much of a cook."

My eyes narrowed slightly. Before I could propose where I thought he should shove those cupcakes, Briella piped up again.

"I helped make them," she said proudly. "So, they're probably amazing."

"Well, now that I know you helped I don't doubt it. I trust you more than your brother."

"Funny," he muttered. "Very funny."