Part 12: The Visit Pt: 2

~Aphmau's POV~

I woke up to a note beside me.

Hey Aph,

Thanks for helping me with the whole Azura thing. You really are the bestest friend in the world. To repay for your kindness, I woke up early and made you my famous Nutella pancakes. Once again, Thanks for everything.

Love, Gar Gar

I smiled . He's so sweet. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some pancakes and whipped cream. I sat down at the island bar stool and took a bite of my pancakes. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I love Garroth's Nutella pancakes. I need to thank him. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

A: Hey

G: Hey sleepy head

A: Thanks for the pancakes

G: No, thank you for comforting me last night

A: It was really no problem

G: You wanna hang out today

A: I would normally, but I'm surprising Aaron today

G: Oh, ok then..

I looked at the time, 11:00, I should get going. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. I hopped in my car and turned the radio on to the album A Bad Girl in Harlem by New Politics and began to drive to the hotel.

~TIME SKIP USING THE POWER OF SASSY HAIR FLIPS~

I walked down the hotel hallway and stopped at Aaron's door. I pulled out the extra room key, unlocked the door, and walked in. That's when I found Aaron with a woman with black hair on Aaron's lap, making out with him. They looked up at me, and Aaron's face turned white.

"O-oh, h-hey A-aphmau..." Aaron said nervously. I felt tears form in my eyes and my hands come up to cover my mouth. I dropped the room key and turned around and ran, slamming the door shut. I heard the door open and someone chase after me. The person grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "Aphmau, you weren't supposed to see that..." He said. I looked up at him, smiled, then slapped him and kneed him in the place where guys never want to be kneed.

"I can't believe you would cheat on me! We are O-V-E-R OVER you hear me?" I yelled. I turned around and ran away. Once I was inside of my car, the tears began to flow. I was crying buckets as I turned the car on. I drove home and texted Garroth. 

A: Get here ASAP

G: Okay. Did Aaron do something?

A: I'll tell you when you get here.

I wiped away the tears and heard the doorbell ring. I took a deep breath and opened the door and looked up into a pair of worried blue eyes.

"Hey Ap..." Garroth started to say, but I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.