DISNEY Pt: 4 (FINALE)

~Garroth's POV~

Ok. Last day of the trip. You've been putting it off because of... reasons, but today you have to ask her. Okay. I know the perfect time and place. In front of the castle in Magic Kingdom. Perfect. Okay. LETS DO DIS!

~Aph's POV~

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS THE LAST DAY AT DIDNEY WURLD! I NEVER WANNA LEAVE! Okay, now that that's out, I can get ready. Of course I saved the best DisneyBound for last. I'm... MINNIE!

IT'S PERFECT! Anyways, Garroth insisted that we go to Magic Kingdom today

IT'S PERFECT! Anyways, Garroth insisted that we go to Magic Kingdom today. I don't know why, but it looked like he really wanted to go, so my mom and I happily obliged. I can't wait!

~TIME SKIP USING THE POWER OF AUTHOR ~ CHAN MAGIX~

It was around six when Garroth pulled me a different way from where my mom was going.

"Garroth where are we going?" I ask as I look back at my mom who just gives us a thumbs up.

"Since it's our last day in the Most Magical Place on Earth, I thought I could treat my best friend and the reason I'm even here to something special." He replied, stopping in front of the Be Our Guest restaurant. 

"R-Really? Isn't this place expensive?" I say in astonishment. He simply smiled.

"Only the best for my princess." Garroth whispered. I blushed and we walked in, hand in hand.

The hostess looked up and smiled. "Name?"

"Garroth Ro'Meave." He said.

"Right this way." She lead us to a table that overlooked the beautiful stars. Garroth pulled my chair out and I sat down, my smile wider than Niagra Falls. I opened the menu to find too many delicious looking dishes, all above twenty dollars. Garroth must have seen my expressions, because reached over the table and grabbed my hand.

"Order whatever you want. I'll be able to afford it." I smiled, and our waitress came over to greet us.

"Hi! I'm Bailey and I'll be your server tonight! Can I start you two lovebirds off with something to drink?" Our waitress asked very enthusiastically. Garroth and I turned red.

"Umm, we aren't dating." I said awkwardly.

"My apologies." Bailey replied.

"Hi Bailey. We'll have two Odwalla All-Natural Lemonades, please." Garroth said smiling.

"Okay! I'll have that right out! Any appetizers?" 

"No thank you, not tonight." 

"Alrighty then. Once again my apologies for assuming things and making things awkward." And with that, our quirky waitress walked away.

"She sure is... something." I said, trying not to sound rude.

"That's actually my friend that works here. Her name's Bailey Rose. She works here on the Disney College Program. Funny, she's usually a performer." Garroth replied. 

"Oh really? How do you know her?" I ask.

"Oh, well, we met...

~TIME SKIP USING THE POWER OF "THE GRAY STUFF" FROM BEAUTY AND THE BEAST~

The fireworks were about to start when Garroth and I stopped in front of the Cinderella Castle.

"Garroth, today has been amazing. Thank you for everything." 

"No, Aphmau. Thank you for everything. Ever since you came up to me and talked to me on the swings that one day in kindergarten you have made my life and other people's lives 100% better. No matter who you meet or what they've done you always manage to get a smile out for them, even when your sad yourself. You always strive to help people even if it hurts yourself. Your sweet, kind, beautiful, caring, compassionate, loving, and dang are you the Queen of Puns! Aphmau, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Of course!" I screamed, jumping into his arms. Garroth spun me around and I pulled back a little so that I could smash my lips into his, just as the fireworks started. We kissed passionately then pulled back to look up at the fireworks happening behind us. When they were over, Garroth went up to a certain waitress. 

"Bailey, did you get the picture?" He asked. 

"OMG YESSSSS I TOTALLY DID AND OMG GARMAU FOR LIFE AND YESS I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!" She screamed. 

"Zach! Bailey's overfangirling again!" Garroth yelled to another cast member. He had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. 

"Oh gosh. I'll take her. Congrats you two on being official." He said as he picked her up and took her away. They look cute together.

"Are they dating? Cause they look adorable together." I whisper asked.

"Yeah, they're high school sweethearts." He whispered back.

"Hey Garroth?" I asked.

"Yeah, princess?"

"I love you more." 

"I love you most Aph."