DISNEY! Pt 1

This takes place about a month after Garroth and Aph's date. If they were sims, their relationship would be Romantic Interest. 

~Aph's POV~

"TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOT TO HOLD ME DOWN!" I sang along to Faster Car by Anders Lystell. IT'S SUCH A GOOD SONG! But my jam session was interrupted by a knock at my door. I paused my music and answered it. 

"Hey mom!" I said to my mom. She wore a big grin.

"Mija, guess what I just did!" She replied.

"Whaaat?" I asked impatiently.

"For spring break next week, me, you, and one of your friends are going to... DIDNEY WURLD!"

My mouth dropped to the center of the Earth. 

"REALLY! OMG MOM YOU JUST GOT 100% COOLER!" I squealed. 

"Anyways, that's all Mija. I'm gonna go make some enchiladas for dinner." 

My mom started to walk away and I closed my door and squealed some more. I'M GOING TO DIDNEY WURLD! I pretty much looked like this.

 I'M GOING TO DIDNEY WURLD! I pretty much looked like this

But then I remembered that I'm taking a friend. One friend. Oh no. Who am I going to invite? I know! I'll invite Katelyn! I pull out my phone and FaceTime her. 

"Hey Katelyn!" 

"Hey Aph! What's up?" 

"WANNA GO TO DIDNEY WURLD WITH ME?"

"OMG I WISH GURL BUT I GOT PLANS WITH THE FAM OVER SPRING BREAK AND I DON'T WANNA LET MY BROS DOWN."

"That makes sense."

"Why don't you ask Gar Gar?"

"K bye."

"SIYA SUCKER!"

I laugh and end the FaceTime call. Maybe I should invite Garroth. He is my best friend after all, and it would be so much fun with him around. Yup, I'll invite him. I go through my contacts and find Garroth and FaceTime him.

"Hey Aph!"

"LET'S GO TO DIDNEY WURLD NEXT WEEK!"

"Ummm wut?"

"My mom said that I could invite a friend on our DIDNEY WURLD trip next week. Wanna be that friend?" 

"OF FREAKIN COURSE! WHEN DO WE LEAVE?"

"This Saturday. Come to my house at 5 in the morning. K?"

"KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! TYSM! ILYSM AS A FRIEND OF COUSE!"

"ILYSM AS A FRIEND OF COURSE TOO! SEE U THEN!"

"SEE YOU THEN!"

And we hung up. This Spring Break will be da beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest.

A/N So if you haven't listened to all of Faster Car (AKA Love~Love Paradise theme song) GO LISTEN TO IT NOW IT'S DA BEEEESSST! That's all for now folks!

BYE~Bails~