Epilogue

~3rd POV~

She wore a ballgown with a lilac sash. He wore a suit with a baby blue tie. She had on stilettos because she was, as Ivy would say, a short potato. He had on black converse because he felt like it. Both nervous, yet both excited. She was excited that today was happening. He was excited because he was with her. Together forever they would be.

The tears started to pour Garroth's face as he watched his beautiful bride walk down the isle. "You're a lucky man", he thought. When she reached him, their smiles never ending, she too started to cry.

Aphmau has waited all her life for this moment. Now, she was just happy with who stood in front of her. As she walked down the isle, she saw Katelyn and Travis, hand in hand. "I'm so glad those two ended up together", she thought. Aphmau began to cry when she reached him, and he wiped her tears with his hand, earning an "awww" from the audience.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish. If there is anyone who disagrees with the marriage between these two, speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Please don't show up, PLEASE don't show up." Garroth thought.

"I OBJECT!" Said a running Aaron. Gasps all around the beach were heard as he ran up.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Aphmau screamed. With that, Katelyn, Travis, Dante, Nicole, and Laurence all stood up. Nicole had rope with her, and they tackled Aaron and tied him to a chair with duck tape covering his mouth so he couldn't talk.

"Oookay, well then, if no one else objects, then I guess we can continue on to the vows. These two have written personal vows for each other, so Garroth, you may begin."

"From the moment you walked up to me on the swings, you've surprised me, distracted me, captivated me, and challenged me in a way no human being ever has. I've fallen in love with you again and again, countless times, without reservation. I still can't believe that today I get to marry my best friend. Today starts the first of many adventures I am to have with you. May each one remind you of how much I love you, to infinity and beyond." Garroth vowed. Aphmau began to cry a little harder, with a chuckle at the last statement.

"Garroth, brother, that was beautiful." The priest AKA Zane said. "Aphmau, you may begin."

"Wow, how do I follow that up? Okay, well then. I choose you, Garroth. To stand by your side and sleep in your arms. To be joy to your heart and food for your soul. To learn with you and grow with you, even as time and life change us both. I promise to laugh with you in good times and struggle alongside you in bad times. I promise to respect you and cherish you as an individual, a partner, and an equal, knowing that we do not complete, but complement each other. May we have many adventures and grow old together. And maybe if the stars align, I'll maybe let you win an argument. MAYBE." Aphmau vowed, tears still streaming down her face. She earned a loud chuckle from the audience, and Travis payed up Katelyn for losing the bet on who's would be funnier.

"May we have the rings?" Asked Zane. Little Kyle trotted up to the lilac flowered arch and gave the rings to Aphmau and Garroth.

"Garroth, as you place the ring on Aphmau's finger, please repeat after me:

You are the love of my life
And you are my very best friend."

"You are the love of my life
And you are my very best friend. Sorry Laurence." Garroth repeated as he put the ring on Aphmau's ring finger.

"Aphmau, as you place the ring on Garroth's finger, please repeat after me:

You are the love of my life
And you are my very best friend."

"You are the love of my life
And you are my very best friend. Sorry Katelyn." Aphmau repeated, sliding the ring onto Garroth's finger.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You know what to do, brother." Zane said, and Garroth pulled Aphmau into a kiss, dipping her. They pulled away, smiling as ever.

"By the authority in me, I now introduce Garroth and Aphmau Ro'Maeve." Garroth picked up Aphmau bridal style and they walked down the isle, in which people were blowing bubbles at them.

La Fin

A/N Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's over! OMG I ALMOST DELETED ALL OF IT OMG I WOULD'VE CRIED! Thank you all so much for reading this book. It really does mean a lot to me, so to all of you who gave me a chance, thank you so much. In the couple of months that I've been writing here on WattPad, I feel as though I've grown so much as a writer and a fangirl. I've been introduced to the world of fanfictions and I honestly couldn't be happier. So thank you all you crazy weirdos who read this. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. That's all for now folks!

BYE~Bails~