DISNEY Pt: 2

~Aphmau's POV~
OMG!!!! I still can't believe I'm here in DIDNEY WURLD with my mom AND my best friend. It's like a dream come true! I jumped out of my hotel bed and ran to the shower. I had two other people in this suite, so I gotta get to the bathroom early. When I got out, I dried my hair and curled it. I threw it up in a high ponytail and put on some black hipster style glasses. I was disneybounding as Perdita from 101 Dalmatians.

It's one of my favorite Disney movies, and when you go to a Disney park you just HAVE to Disneybound! I applied light makeup and winged my eyeliner, as per usual

It's one of my favorite Disney movies, and when you go to a Disney park you just HAVE to Disneybound! I applied light makeup and winged my eyeliner, as per usual. When I got out, my mom was in the other bathroom and Garroth was nowhere to be seen. I went over to my the other bathroom door and knocked on it.
"Hey mom, where's Garroth?" I yelled to her.
"Oh, he got ready quickly and said he would wait in the lobby for us." She yelled back.
"Okay, I'll go wait with him." I put on my UP Magic Band and headed down to the lobby.
~TIME SKIP USING DIDNEY MAGIC!~
When I got down to the lobby, I saw some girl getting all up on Garroth. I could tell he was uncomfortable, so I decided to go save the day. I walked up to her and stepped in between her and Garroth.
"Excuse me, but who do you think you are? This fine gentleman right here is taken rightfully by me, and only me. So why don't you back off!" I say sassily to her, secretly wishing the part about him belonging to me was true.
"My name is Ivy, and what is a potato like you doing with a hottie like him anyways!" This girl said sassily back.
"No one calls my Aphie a potato! So listen to my Aphie and back off!" Garroth said angrily.
"Hmph! Whatever. You're probably stupid anyways." Ivy said as she turned around and walked away. Me and Garroth turned to each other and burst out laughing.
"Thanks Aph, for saving me." Garroth said when our laughs began to die.
"What are friends for?" We both laughed some more and my mom came waltzing into the lobby.
"What'd I miss?"
"Nothing mom, let's go to Magic Kingdom!"
They both agreed, and we all walked to the shuttle that would be taking us to the park.
~TIME TRAVEL USING THE POWER OF MICKEY AND MINNIE'S FOREVER LOVE~
When we got to the park, I took the time to look at the Disneybounds my companions came up with. From what I can tell, my mom chose Joy from Inside Out. Garroth chose, well, I don't know what Garroth chose. I'll ask him.
"Hey Garroth, who are you Disneybounding as?"
"You can't tell? I'm Pongo, from 101 Dalmatians!"
"Really? I'm Perdita!"
"I guess that means we're meant to be." Garroth whispered in my ear. I blushed, and quickly changed the subject.
"I don't know about you two, but I'm hungry."
"Well, we're on Main Street, lets stop at a cafe!" My mom chimed in.
"I'm cool with that!" Garroth said.
"There's one right here!" I said, pointing to a cafe we were right by.
"LETS E GO!" We all screamed together in a Super Mario voice. Boy, this will be an interesting day.
~TIME SKIP TO IN LINE FOR SPLASH MOUNTAIN~
"Next two, go to the number one." The cast member told Garroth and I, and we made our way to the one. My mom had skipped out on this ride, so it was just me and Garroth. I looked up at him in horror, and he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"You okay?" He whispered.
"Y-yeah. I'm f-fine." I whispered back.
"Don't be scared, I'll be right next to you the entire ride."
"O-Okay."
The next log rolled up to us and we stepped in. It was soaking wet. Oh gosh. We went off and I reached for Garroth's hand and intertwined our fingers. I sat terrified of the upcoming drop, and Garroth told me everything will be okay. When we got to ascending up the hill of the drop, Garroth turned to me.
"Hey Aph?" He said.
"Yeah Gar?" I replied.
"Will you go to Prom with me?"
I looked to him and he leaned in and kissed me, and I couldn't help but kiss back as we went down the drop. We heard the camera flash and we pulled apart, as we heard "awwwws" and "so cutes" behind us. The water splashed us, and the soaked Garroth and I both agreed that we had to buy that picture.
"To answer your question Garroth, yes. I will go to prom with you!"