DISNEY Pt: 3

~Aph's POV~

I woke up to find a note on my mom's bed. 

Dear Mija and Gar Gar,

I ran into some old friends of mine yesterday and will be with them today and tomorrow. You guys behave yourself and please when buying food don't get the most expensive item on the menu. 

Love, Mommy Phoenix

(P.S. GAR GAR DON'T GET TOO TOUCHY WITH MY APHMAU!)

"What's that?" 

I jump and look up to see Garroth. 

"Looks like it's just me and you for the next couple of days, GAR GAR!" I tease. He chuckles while I full on laugh. 

"Whatever, at least I got ready this morning! Speaking of which, GO GET READY POTATO!" 

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiine! And don't call me potato!" I say as I grab my Disneybound out of my suitcase. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Garroth and I decided to plan our DisneyBounds together. I was Tweedle Dee, and he was Tweedle Dum.

Cute, right? Anyways, we decided to go to Hollywood Studios

Cute, right? Anyways, we decided to go to Hollywood Studios. Garroth REALLY wanted to ride Rockin' Rollercoaster, and being the bestest friend on the planet, I agreed. But now, actually being next on the ride, I'm freakin terrified! I grab Garroth's hand and intertwine our fingers, squeezing like my life depended on it. 

"If you can go on Splash Mountain and Everest, you can do this. I won't let go of your hand ever." He whispered in my ear as we boarded the ride. We were in the very front, as requested by Garroth. 

The ride started, and I immediately started screaming my head off. Sorry, people behind us. Garroth laughed and put his hands up, making mine go up as well. Through all the corkscrews and big drops, I was screaming and laughing and just having a good time. When it was picture time, Garroth leaned over and kissed my cheek, making my face turn red for the picture. Once again, we both had to get a copy of that.

A/N  Next chapter is the finale, then there will be an epilogue. If you have seen Boy Meets World Season 3 Episode 21, the final chapter is pretty much that ending scene. Yah. Okay. That's all for now folks!

BYE~Bails~