Chapter 7

Zoey POV

I walked down the large spiral staircase back to the kitchen. Wait! Which way do you get there? Uhh...

I think it's the right door way.

I walked through the right door way and saw a huge dance dinning room with a huge table dressed up fancy. Wow. It looks like just the decorations cost $1000. I turned around and went the other way. I walked into the living room. It looked was a comfy set with a L shaped couch with recliners at each end. There was a fire place, huge flat screen TV, fluffy rug covering the floor. There were fancy in detail decorations that just looked like it came from a movie. This whole house was just incredible. I walked to the kitchen as I remember Zack led me through here to get there.

I reapplied my makeup and just looked around the room then decided I really wanted food. I walked in on laughter filled the kitchen.

All eyes suddenly went to me. Talk about awkward.

"Oh Zoey! I made you an ice cream bowl. I don't know if you want that or something else because I made it for the boys and Zack said you'd want one. He picked out the toppings," Rose said handing me a small desert plate with a chocolate bowl filled with a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream, 2 cookies, topped with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, m&ms, and mini kit Kats.

I smiled.
He remembered, this was the only kind of ice cream bowl I would have as a kid.

"You still like it like that, right?" Zack asked.

"Yep, it's perfect," I said sliding on a stool next to one of the twins, I have to learn how to figure out which one is which. I saw Nicole sitting next to Jax with a fruit bowl, Jax next to Zack, next to one of the twins, then me, and the other twin all with ice cream bowls.

I started eating and focused on my food as everyone start talking.

"Zoey," a gruff voice said. I looked up and saw Connor holding a gift bag.

"Here this is your welcome home gift. Lexi and I thought you would need it," He said handing me the bag smiling as Lexi walked in standing next to him waiting for me to open it.

I opened the bag and pulled out a rectangular shaped box. I looked at it and it was an iPhone.

I looked up at them.

"Thank you Connor and Lexi." This was nice and all but I was tired of them being all nice to me treating me like a charity case. I can take care of myself and you don't need to get me welcome home gifts because this isn't my home.

"So everything is in there. The phone case, and we had a glass screen protector put on already. If you need help with anything just call us, Zack, or Nicole. Anyone here to be honest. So Zoey tell us a little about yourself, it's my first time meeting you and I really want to know you," Lexi said leaning on the counter opposite me looking me straight in the eye. Everyone was here and all eyes were in me including Chase their driver.

"Um, there's not really a lot to know, just old me. Nothing interesting."

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Nicole ask not beating around the bush.

"No," I said looking at her. She smirked and muttered kinda see why.

At least I'm not a stick up bitch.
Whatever, she's not worth it.

"Do you know how to drive?" Lexi said ignoring her daughter.

"Yeah, I got my license already just don't have a car."

She nodded.
She then asked a huge amount of questions.

"Do you play sports?"
"Yes."

"What kind of sports?"
"Basketball, volleyball, and football for fun."