Chapter 34

Zoey's POV

The sudden urge to pee hit me. I felt so bloated and my bladder was ready to burst.

I groaned rolling over to get up, but I can't move.

I look down and an arm was draped around my waist.

Memories from last night hit me. Oh yeah, Jax was here.

Ya nasties get your head out of the gutter. We talked, watched a movie, and cuddled that's it. Maybe just a small amount of kissing but that's all. Like the good girlfriend I am, I saved him 2 cake pops.

I lifted his arm and got ready to slid out of the bed only for him to bring it down and grab me closer to him.

"Five more minutes," he muttered huskily near my ears. His raspy morning voice made my heart do two back flips.

"I have to pee," I whined.

"Hold it for five minutes."

"I can't, it's all the ice coffee and water I drank last night. Come on babyy. I really got to go."

He cursed under his breathe and turned over to the other slide. I quickly ran to the bathroom squeezing my thighs together hoping I don't piss myself.

Thankfully I made it to the toilet in time. I did my business and brushed my teeth.

I went back in to the room and saw Jax up scrolling on his phone.

I belly flopped on the bed next to him.

"Ah I feel so relieved."

He looked at me weirdly.

"I had to pee so badly, I felt like Spongebob when he's soaked with water and turns huge!"

He laughed and flicked my forehead.
"Such a great comparison Angel."

I smiled back at him.

I yawned and stretched.

"Ow!"
I looked up to Jax only to realized I smacked him straight across the face.

"Shit. I'm so sorry," I said as laughter erupted from my lips.

"You think it's funny Angel?"

"A little," I replied as I laughed hysterically at the red mark in his cheek.

In one swift movement he pulled me down on the bed and straddled me.

"What's so funny babe?" He said as he poked my sides as I jumped each time.

"Stop!"

"Make me," he said and full on started to tickle me.

My laughter erupted so loudly, I'm sure the neighbors heard me.

"S-s-st-op! Stop!" I managed to get out with my hyena laugh.

I was out of breathe and my mouth hurts from laughing so much.

"Say I, Zoey Millar have the best boyfriend ever. He's a Greek god and I want to lick his abs."

I scoffed.
"In your dreams Hunter."

"Okay." He shrugged and startled tickling my sides.

"AhhhhhahahaOKAYHAHAA!"