Chapter 50

Abby's POV

I sighed as my phone pinged. Reading the message, I looked up glancing at the bed.

I began typing up an reply annoyed.

It's been a few days since Zoey's been released from the hospital

It's been a few days since Zoey's been released from the hospital. A few horrendous days, my hearts going out for the girl. She's in pain physically, and emotionally. Jax's being an fucking ass right now and playing with her feelings to "protect her", yeah right.

She needs him at the most right now, and there he fake abandon her. I would tell her the truth, but I'm just a little too scared to cross Jax at the moment. That day I walked in the hospital, I saw Jax leave with an deadly look on his face, and Zoey distraught.

When she spilled to me, I could've killed him but he texted me soon after asking to stay with her for the night. It started off as constant, annoying text, but he began showing up at night to watch her. I told him that was Edward Cullen creepy, but he shoved me out of the room by my forehead. I personally found it incredibly rude, but he's not ready for these hands I got. But mostly these hands are too scared to try hitting him.

I send an quick text to Sean, and snuggled into my blanket beginning to doze off.

________________________________

The hard nudge startled me from my slumber. I sat up abruptly facing Jax's resentful face.

"Sean's outside."
I nodded and grabbed my jacket and bag, I leaned over to Zoey's bed lightly kissing her forehead.

I walked out the room, and passed Zack by the stairs. He nodded to me stiffly.
He's kept to himself since the incident, he blames himself for it no matter how many times Zoey's told him it isn't his fault.

His and Jax's relationship has been rocky, and it's taking an toll on the gang especially with All Stars. Sean is trying to mend it, but it's something they have to do on their own.

I opened the car door and leaped in throwing my bag in the back, immediately examining Sean.

His top lip and right eyebrow has cuts and had white tape on it.

He reversed out and gripped my hand speeding up when we got on the main road.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah, but I doubt anywheres open right now."

"Sonic?"

I nodded eagerly.
My baby knew me so well.

"I'd kiss you right now if I could," I grinned at him.

"What's stopping you? I'm fine."

"Your not, you almost broke the ligament in your foot last night. The All Stars are taking a toll on everyone, I can't wait for it to be over."

"Me too mamas."

I sighed as I glanced at the gun tucked in the console.

Just a few more days..

Just a little filler chapter so you guys don't kill me! Enjoy! I'm working on more updates. This chapter isn't edited so sorry for mistakes.