Chapter 1

Flashback
5 Years ago
"Daddy? Where are you going? Why is mommy crying?" I asked finding myself crying.

"ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE!?" My mom yelled pushing my brother away as he hugged her but she pushed him gently so he fell onto the couch.

"13 FUCKING YEARS OF MARRIAGE GONE TO WASTE BECAUSE OF THAT SLUT!! HUH? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! What more do you want from me Connor?" My mom screamed, but ended sobbing out her words.

"Don't push my kid." My dad said simply still packing his clothes in a suitcase.

"He's my kid too. You know? We made 2 kids, but you don't care, do you? Your just up and leaving us. I gave you everything. I dropped all my priorities so you can start that business of yours! I gave up my dreams to be with you, but your leaving me exactly when you said you won't! WHAT HAPPENED TO NEVER LETTING ME GO CONNOR? Cause your doing a hell of a good job at letting go!"

"Daddy don't leave us." I cried as Zack held me crying himself.

"CLAIRE! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF! I'm not leaving our kids. I'm taking Zack with me, and I'll come and visit Zoey and you could see Zack," My dad said as he started packing Zack's clothes.

"NO CONNOR! Don't take my baby! Please. The bitch has a daughter. Leave my kids out of this."

"DONT CALL HER A BITCH! Zack is my son too and I'm taking him. Your acting like a bitch now Claire," My dad screamed and slapped my mom and she fell to the floor weeping. He was scaring me now.

"Dad--Daddy plea--please stop!" I cried holding onto my mom. Zack was helping her up and holding onto her as well.

My dad put the suitcases and bags into his car and came back in the house ignoring my moms sobbing "Why? Please don't leave me. I gave you fucking everything and your leaving."

"Hey Zoey, I love you. Listen, daddy and mommy won't be together anymore. Daddy is remarrying to a new wife, and you and Zack will have a new mom and sister. I'll come and visit, but I'm taking Zack with me. Ok. I love you sweetheart." My dad bent down to my height and said to me kissing me on the cheek. But I was shocked to what was happening.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND GIVE ME MY KID! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! LEAVE MY KIDS ALONE!" My mom screamed at him as she wiped her tears away. Grabbing Zack and holding onto him.

"Give my Zack , Claire!" My dad said as he as well pulled a crying Zack but my mom didn't let go.
My dad finally pushed my mom down and walked out not before saying
"The divorce papers will be here soon Claire. We're over. Bye honey."

He then walked out of the house and drove off.

My mom was shaking and sobbing on the floor. I helped her up and put her into bed, as I waited for my dad to come back with Zack and say this was all a joke. But he never did. Just before I fell asleep I muttered
"If you love me, why did you leave me?"

Flashback End

Immm baackkkk (thunder clashhh)
🤷🏽‍♀️😂
This is a new book I'm working on😉💞hope you like

Do you like this cover above or the one on the book better??🤔😘💫