Chapter 40

A.N- hi guys I'm extremely sorry for the confusion between Nicholas (Nick) and Christopher (Chris) I'm going to clarify it for everyone.
Christopher Legend - Zoey's ex, also now his and Lucas gang has joined together for the All Stars
Nicholas - Zoey's childhood friend

I'm going back and editing the right names in, very sorry for my mistake!

Zoey's POV

It's been two weeks since the party and everyone has found out about my past and my now amazing relationship with Jax. It's finally good to be able to breathe. Well, just above the surface. Christmas is nearing and we're just a week away from the ending of the semester which means finals.

Plus, I've been busting my ass along with the gang to come up with new choreography for the All Stars. We improved on some old ones of Nicole's and now we're practicing the new ones so they are perfect along with coming up with more.

Jax and I's relationship has been so good, I don't think it can get any better. I'm glad we don't have to hide and sneak around but a majority of the gang still doesn't know yet along with everyone at school. So I guess we're still hiding but at least the important people in our lives know, so we aren't lying to them.

We've spend so much time together either I'm at his with him or hanging with his mom and sister or he's here with the guys. Sometimes he spends the night here with me or vise versa. I couldn't ask for anything more. He treats me a way I've never been treated and the feeling I get with him is like my heart is on its high.

I'm so obsessed with him and just falling so hard right now. At first I was reluctant because I knew the backlash of having my heart broken but I trust him and I embraced my feelings. My heart is in his hands and it's all his call.

Every morning if he's not with me, he'd text me to make sure I'm okay. He calls me those cute clique names but I wouldn't have it any other way. I get to be myself around him.

I get to not be guarded and afraid. I talk about how I feel without worrying of feeling like a fool or coward. He tells me things no one else knows, it's just between us. I'm on cloud 9 right now and I don't want to come down.

I sigh just thinking of him.

"ZOEY! WE'RE LATE!"

I snapped out of my day dream and grabbed my bag running downstairs.

I had on blue jeans with a grey Nike hoodie and sneakers

I had on blue jeans with a grey Nike hoodie and sneakers. My hair was in a messy bun because it was too tangly and I have no idea what to do with it. I added hoops to make my hair look somewhat decent. I was exhausted from studying late last night.

I got to the kitchen to see Zack out the door. I groaned and followed waving bye to Rose.

Getting into the car he immediately speeded out as soon as I shut the door.