Chapter 15

Zoey's POV

"Well don't we look sexy," Abby said smiling as we all stared in the mirror.

"Sexy doesn't even cover it," Leah said scoffing.

About two hours later we were dressed and perfected. The party started already but we obviously had to be fashionably late.

Leah had on a black dress that stopped a little above mid thigh and had a slit in a V kind of oval shaped that showed a little boob and had a strong ties around her neck that was knitted on the back. The back of her dress had a cut design with a zipper. She straighten her hair and went with a hot pink lipstick and a light pink blush on her cheeks that helped even out her face with her mascara and dramatic eyeliner wing. She looked like she could play every guy here.

For Abby, Leah and I decided on a long sleeved blue dress that was higher than mid thigh and had a long slit in the middle that showed some boob as well. It was a simple but very dramatic dress. I curled her hair into loose curls to go with her red lipstick that she was killing.
She had a smokey eye that made it dramatic but evened out with the red lipstick and overall she was on fire.

Now onto myself.
I was in a long sleeved black dress that stopped above mid thigh again that showed some boob but thankfully was covered by strings. I had tight curls that went well with my smokey eye. My eyes were very dramatic so it made my electric blue eyes pop, and went on light pink blush and a nude-pinkish lipstick.

Leah had on a pair of black striped heels, Abby had on a pair of gold pumps that was strapped at the ankles, and I had on plain black pumps.

"Well let's go and rock this party. Ladies lets show em who's boss," Leah said as we walked out of my room and locking the door as well. I had a key with me and Rose had an extra one for all of our bedrooms just in case.

Rose and Chase had the night off so they went somewhere to spend the night because of the music and all would be hard to sleep with.

As we walked down the stairs, the party was in full swing.
The music was loud, that you felt the vibration all over the house, they had flashing LED lights that was so cool, everyone had glow sticks dancing with. The drinks were even cooler that were neon colors and lit up as well. People was dancing on the dance floor, couples were making out on the couch, people were already drunk passed out on the couch.

"Wanna get some drinks?" Leah shouted over the music.

"Yeah," Abby screamed back as we walked to the bar.

They even had a bartender. Well this party is pretty cool.

"Hey can I get a round of shots?" Leah asked the bartender.

"Coming up," he said and didn't make it secretive that he was checking her out.

I turned to Abby and saw her searching the crowd no doubt for Sean.

"Sean is going to drop dead when he sees your fine ass."

"I sure hope so," she said laughing as Leah came with our shots.

She passed them around.

We clinked our glasses together.
"What should we cheer to?" Abby said.

"To rejoining our long lost best friend and to have the best senior year ever of finding love, drama, and happiness," Leah shouted.
"Why drama?" I asked Leah laughing.

"Cause you can't say you lived your life with out some drama, it makes everything more wild and worth taking," she said in the most serious tone.
Alright then..
"To rejoining our long lost best friend and to having the best senior year ever of finding love, drama, and happiness," We said in union drowning down the shots.