Chapter 14

Zoey POV

I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ear.

"Ugh! Shut up," I screamed and and went to take it off but I ended up getting tangled in the sheets and rolling off the bed.

Thud!

Well that's one way to wake up, I guess.

I shut it off and took my phone off the charger, since I let it charge all night long.

I jumped into the shower.

As I scrubbed my self in body wash I realized that I finally completed my first week of school here.
Well that's a start! You go Zoey!

After pep talking myself, be warned now I tent to talk to myself and I know it's weird but oh well.

I went into my closet to pick out an outfit. I decided to wear something comfy, but cute since it's getting colder every day now. December is so close, some people already have their Christmas decorations up.

I pulled out a pair of tights with a golden zipper infront, a flowy white shirt, a cardigan, and a pair of cute heels with laces.

I tried it all on and it looked good. I felt like dressing up today for some reason since it's Friday. Thank god.

I checked my phone to see the temperature, and I decided to walk with a maroon colored scarf just incase and it was cute and went well with the outfit. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

I just passed a brush through my hair because it was still straight.

"Morning Rose," I chirped.

"Morning whoa! Well, look at you. Who are you dressing up for? Huh missy? Who ever he is, must be one lucky guy," Rose said putting a plate of eggs, waffles, and a small fruit bowl down infront of me.

"No guy, just felt like dressing up," I answered honestly.

"Coffee or OJ?" Rose asked.

"It's alright I got it," I said getting up to get a cup of coffee.

"Zoey, sit down. What do you want?"

"It's fine, take care of Connor and Lexi's breakfast. I'll make my stuff."

"Zoey Eve Millar sit your ass down right now and let me get your breakfast ready. It's my job."

"Rose really, I'm not one that likes to be waited on hand and foot."

"Well get use to it."

"No I can get my own coffee. And see this whole time we've been arguing I already made it myself," I said sliding back into a stool and eating my breakfast.

"You are too much," Rose said rolling her eyes in a jokingly way laughing.

"Am not," I fake gasped laughing.

Soon everyone else came down and was eating breakfast.

"I expect you all to be on your best behavior. Ok, here are the rules guys once more,
1) You can have friends over but don't do anything you'll regret when we come back.
2) If you have a party at anytime we are gone, I want the house to be squeaky clean the next day and Rose do not help them at all.
3) I don't want no neighbors complaining at all if you have a party, or just friends over, or at all.
4) No involving the police, if I hear something happened and the police was involved your all dead. Even if it's for music complained or something. No police.
5) Don't give Rose a hard time with cleaning up after you.
6) If you are staying at a friends house, tell Chase or Rose.
7) if you are somewhere and your drunk or cannot drive, CALL CHASE. Ok.
Glad we have that covered and I want to come back to my house as I left it," Lexi said as she finished her breakfast and handed her empty plate to Rose.