Chapter 47

Zoey's POV

"Angel, wake up."
This devil has been nudging me for a past hour and repeating this. I have no idea why the fuck it decided to bother me, I'm so tired.

A hand grasp my waist rolling me to the warmth of their body and began poking my face and neck.

They were relentless and I was getting more aggravated.

My eyes popped opened wildly as I grabbed his hand pushing it away from me and jumping onto him, grabbing the first thing my hand could grab and squeezing it. I was straddling him and choking him by his neck but I doubt I was doing any damage.

"What the fuck do you want Jax? Leave me alone!" I growled out. I probably look incredibly insane but as he did was smirk through my entire threat.
He looked so calm as I was trying my best to actually hurt him.

"Kinky," was all he said with a wink and I jumped off of him and went back to my side of the bed. Ugh, that's all this boy thinks of. I turned away from him, facing the windows as sunlight starting peeing through the cloudy skies and shut my eyes again trying to regain peace.

I felt a sting on my ass, and the slap echoed in the room. It took me a second to process what he did.
"Get up, I gotta get you home. Connor and Lexi's flight is landing in fifteen minutes."

My eyes widened as I sprung up from the bed.
"What are you standing here for! Why didn't you wake me up sooner!" I yelled at him as I ran into his bathroom and began brushing my teeth.

He muttered something under his breath and I heard him leave the room.

I quickly washed my mouth and pat my face w water and dried it off.

I walked down the stairs as I pulled my hair into a bun.

Jax and Julia was in the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas!"
I kissed her on the cheek as we greeted each other and motioned for him to hurry up finishing his bagel.

He scowled me and sulked as he grabbed an OJ to-go bottle from the fridge.

"I don't get good morning kisses," he muttered.

I opened my mouth to give him a remark but he shoved a bagel into my mouth.
"Shut up, come on let's go."

Fucking rude ass.
I rolled my eyes and bit into the bagel and held it in my hand. He pushed the OJ bottle in my hand as grabbed his keys. He was already out the door as I rolled my eyes.

I waved at Julia as she chuckled lightly, sipping her coffee.

I pushed on my coat and slipped his Nike slides on my feet holding my wedges in my hand.

I ran into the car and he backed out of the driveway before I could even pull my seatbelt on.

I chewed on the bagel and finished up the OJ as he sped through traffic.

"Aw is the widdle baby mad?" I said in the voice you'd talk to a baby with.

He rolled his eyes, looking at the road. I swear they'll stick one day with that attitude he has.

I grabbed his hand off the gearshift and interlocked it with mine. Bringing it up to my face I pressed my lips on his hand and looked up to him to see his scowl soften.

"How was last nights round?"

"Good. They cut off four gangs last night. It's going by quicker than expected, their being way more brutal this year."

I nodded squeezing his hand.

He pulled up into the driveway.

Wishing him good luck with a kiss to which he dragged of course.