aspen's scary dream

*Joey and Daniel's little girl has a scary nightmare! Send suggestions and requests! Love you guys! • Bree 💟

Everett is fast asleep in his co-sleeper, while Joey and Daniel are watching RuPaul's Drag Race. "I love you, Daniel." Joey says quietly.

"I love you, too." Daniel says back, and kisses Joey twice. They both begin to lay down and they hear Aspen screaming.

Joey quickly jumps out of bed and runs into Aspen's bedroom. Aspen is curled up into a ball, screaming bloody murder. "Aspen, come here. It's okay baby. Come here." Joey says.

Aspen runs into Joey's arms and cries on his shoulder. "Shh, shh, it's okay. Daddy is here. Daddy is here." Joey says softly into Aspen's ear. Joey rocks Aspen and it calms her down.

"What happened, baby?" Joey asks. Aspen sniffles and says "I-I-I had a b-b-bad dream! Monster!" Aspen says as she sniffles again.

"Aw baby, I am so sorry you had a bad dream." Joey says as he softly kisses Aspen's cheek. Joey sets Aspen back on her bed and she shakes her bed no.

"No Daddy! No!" Aspen says as she cries to the point of making herself sick. Joey cleans her up, and rubs her back.

"You don't have to sleep in here tonight if you don't want to. Do you want to sleep with Papa and I?" Joey asks and Aspen nods.

"Okay baby, get your unicorn and I'll grab your blankey and pillow." Joey says.

Joey grab Aspen's things and they head into the master bedroom.

"Hey princess, what's wrong?" Daniel says as he picks up Aspen. "She had a scary dream about a monster." Joey says with a frown.

"Aw, poor baby girl. I am so sorry you had a bad dream. Daddy and I will protect you." Daniel says as he kisses Aspen's forehead. "You feel warm, baby girl." Daniel says looking at Joey.

"She cried to the point of making herself throw up. We can check her temperature once she is calmed down." Joey says as he lays down in the bed.

Aspen lays down and holds her unicorn. "Wuv you Daddy. Wuv you Papa." Aspen says quietly. Daniel and Joey smile at each other.

"I love you too, Aspen. I love you so so much." Joey says moving Aspen's hair out of her face.

"I love you too, princess. If you have another scary dream, wake me or Daddy up, okay?" Daniel says and Aspen nods.

A few minutes later, Aspen falls asleep.

"No more watching scary movies around her." Joey says and Daniel nods in agreement.

"I hope she doesn't get sick anymore. Maybe she doesn't feel well." Daniel says softly.

"She just got so upset and scared. She doesn't feel warm now." Joey says as he feels Aspen's forehead.

"Good. She loves to snuggle with her Daddy." Daniel says covering Aspen's back with a blanket. Joey kisses Aspen's cheek.

"She is passed out. Daniel checks Everett and he is still asleep.

"Do you want to finish watching the show?" Daniel asks softly. Joey nods no as he yawns.

"Let's get some sleep then. I love you." Daniel says as he kisses Joey. "I love you too, Danny." Joey says smiling.

Daniel and Joey asleep, with their little ones sleeping peacefully with them :)