family reunion!

*Daniel and Joey's families are coming for a reunion! I put Daniel's nephew on here! Maria posted a pic of him on her Instagram! I hope you guys enjoy! • Love Bree 💋

"We are having a small family reunion today! Just my parents, stepdad, stepmom, Jett, Nicole with her fiancé, Daniel's mom, his brothers and his little nephew! I probably won't film as much because it's family and I want to spend time with them!" Joey says as the kids play next to him.

"Baby Luna is sleeping!" Max says and Joey smiles. "She is sleeping, be careful around her swing." Joey says. Maria walks down the steps with Aspen and Everett.

The door bell rings and Daniel walks over. He opens the door and he sees his brothers Jakob and Toby and Luca, Daniel's nephew! "Hey guys! Come on in!" Daniel says.

Wolf and Storm run towards them and Luca pets them. "This is Wolf and this is Storm!" Jakob says to his son Luca.

"Uncle Danny!" Luca says as he runs to Daniel. "Hey bud! You have gotten so big since the last time I've seen you!" Daniel says as he hugs Luca and tickles him.

"Hi, Uncle Joey!" Luca says as he hugs Joey. "Hi! I missed you! I am so happy you are here!" Joey says and Luca giggles. "I missed you too!" Luca says.

"Hey guys, Luca is here!" Joey says and the kids run in to greet him. "Luca! Come play with us!" Everett says.

Luca runs in and begins to play with Aspen, Everett, Max and Haven. They are playing with the dollhouse and kitchen. Luca runs over and looks at Luna who is sleeping.

"Luca, be careful around the baby." Jakob says to Luca. "I wanna hold her!" Luca says to his dad. "You will in a little while, she is sleeping right now." Jakob says and Joey giggles.

"He talked about Luna the whole way here." Toby says with a chuckle. "Aw, that's so sweet. Luna will be fine if you hold her, she sleeps through anything." Daniel says with smile.

Daniel picks up Luna and hands him to Jakob. "Luca, come here." Jakob says and Luca sits next to his dad.

"Hold your arms like Uncle Danny is. That's how you hold a little baby." Jakob says and Luca looks at Daniel. Luca fixes his arms and Jakob puts Luna in his arms.

Luca holds Luna and smiles. "Good boy, you are holding Luna so well." Jakob says as he takes a picture. Luca gives Luna a kiss. "Luna is soft!" Luca says and Joey smiles.

"Luca is this the first baby you held?" Joey asks as he vlogs. "Yeah!" Luca says as he kisses Luna again. Jakob picks up Luna and kisses her cheek. "You can go and play." Jakob says and Luca runs over to his cousins and they begin to play.

Joey's mom Debbie and stepdad Bob and Jett walk in. "Hey mom! It's so good to see you! Hi Bob!" Joey says as he hugs his mom and stepdad. "MOM MOM! GRAMPA!" Aspen says as she runs over to Debbie.

"Hi princess! Did we surprise you?" Debbie says as Everett and Max run in. Debbie and Bob hug all the kids. "Surprise!" Joey says and the kids smile at Debbie and Bob.

Haven wobbles over to Joey. "There's Haven! Look who's here! Mom Mom and Grampa!" Joey says and Haven runs up to them. Daniel is feeding Luna a bottle.

"Hey guys! It's so good to see you guys!" Daniel says as he kisses Luna and burps her. "We brought a lot of gifts for the kids!" Bob says as he picks up Haven. "Thank you guys, you didn't have to!" Daniel says.