bringing luna home

*Its time to bring baby Luna home! I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! • Bree

Joey is still asleep while Daniel is rocking Luna in the rocker. Daniel begins to vlog. "Good morning guys, happy Saturday! It is 6:30, wow I thought it was earlier then that." Daniel says as he giggles and looks down at Luna.

"Luna had a pretty easy night. She ate a few times, needed a few diaper changes. She is a chill baby so far. There's Joey, he is passed out. We are being discharged at noon, which is awesome. Luna is just sleeping with me, she loves to cuddle." Daniel says as he turns the camera off.

A few hours later, Joey and Daniel begin to pack their bags to get ready to leave the hospital! Joey is wearing his For Fox Sakes sweatshirt and black leggings. Daniel has gray leggings on and is looking for a shirt.

"Danny is a nakey boy!" Joey says and Daniel hides his chest. "Where's my blue striped shirt?" Daniel asks Joey as he looks around. "I think I stuffed it in Luna's bag by accident, I'm sorry." Joey says and Daniel looks in the bag.

"It's okay, I found it." Daniel says as he puts his shirt on and kisses Joey's cheek. "I'm sore today." Joey says as he sits down on the bed slowly.

"Just go slow, babe. Don't go too fast. Show everybody Luna's outfit before I put it on her." Daniel says as he finishes changing Luna's diaper.

"This is Luna's going home outfit! Kalel gave us this outfit, so thank you Kalel!" Joey says as he films Luna. "Are you looking at Daddy? His hair looks crazy doesn't it?" Daniel says as he kisses Luna's cheek. Luna looks at Joey and Joey smiles at her.

Daniel begins to change Luna's clothes and she yawns

Daniel begins to change Luna's clothes and she yawns. "She doesn't mind getting dressed at all! Most babies hate it!" Joey says as Daniel fixes Luna's pants.

"She actually doesn't cry much, just when she has a bad diaper or hungry. She is a very calm baby." Daniel says as he puts on Luna's hat.

Joey and Daniel brush their teeth and brush out their messy bed hair. Joey's doctor comes in to discharge him and Luna! Daniel picks up Luna and buckles her into her car seat.

"Are you all ready to go home, Luna?" Joey says softly to Luna, who is happily sucking on her pacifier.

"I don't know why they won't let me walk out of here." Joey says as he smiles at Luna who's in her car seat.

"I guess they think it's a long walk out to the front of the hospital and since you pushed a baby out yesterday." Daniel says and Joey giggles.

The nurse walks in and smiles at Joey and Daniel. Daniel hands Joey the car seat to hold. "Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby girl!" The nurse says as she begins to push Joey and Luna in his wheelchair while Daniel is following closely behind.